Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian massage places in USA... Happy endings ?

have you ever gotten a happy ending at an asian massage place in the USA

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
those whores wear rubber gloves. fucking wimps

I have paid $20-$60 for hand jobs in the states

I brought a cut out coop-on once for $10 off lol

I have fucked why to many skunk bar girls in my life while in Asia

there was this massage place that had the cat of good luck, I so just want to go in there gank it. It is down right creepy looking. It does suck when there are multiple dudes coming in and going as they always stop an answer the door

handjobs suck, girls grab you and pull you in all sorts of directions like your dick is a lever, and yanking it downwards is going to open a secret compartment in the wall full of guns and secret agants chained to the ceiling

no thanks, ima keep my twenny bucks

actually whats with paying for massages anyway? get chicks to do it for fee dammit

GoldenDelicious said:
handjobs suck, girls grab you and pull you in all sorts of directions like your dick is a lever, and yanking it downwards is going to open a secret compartment in the wall full of guns and secret agants chained to the ceiling

no thanks, ima keep my twenny bucks

actually whats with paying for massages anyway? get chicks to do it for fee dammit
you sound ignorant. How much does a diamond ring cost? how much does a wedding ring cost? how much does a dinner cost?

how much does a messy divorce cost?

Typically nothing is free, so you kinda missed the point. 150 bucks an hour for some 20 year old Korean to blow you off is really not that expensive

Why do I always think every alter is AAP? Seriously, every single one, I say to myself... omg that's AAP fucking with us!

Nah, I'm not into massage things. I never even have my wife do it to me unless I have back pain.

Top Bottom