Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian massage places in USA... Happy endings ?

have you ever gotten a happy ending at an asian massage place in the USA

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Lestat said:
they have them all over in San Diego because of all the military here.

$50 bucks + ~20 tip gets you a rub and a tug.

of course you can't ask for it over the phone.

Do you ever get high and go and get it done?

Lestat said:
nah. i'd bone a fat chick before i pay for a handjob.

LOL... I was trying to trick ya with the get high part...

You're too quick for my trickery...

jh1 said:
I'd never let some nasty bitch that jagoffs 10+ peeps a day touch my beautiful junkage.

^^^ Ditto. Let alone massage any other part of me with man glaze on their hands.

jnevin said:
^^^ Ditto. Let alone massage any other part of me with man glaze on their hands.

I don't know what places you went to........but the place I went was
A) the most immaculately clean establishment I've ever been in, bar none......it was almost like being in a hospital

B) If the girls weren't massaging they were either

1) washing towels
2) taking showers/washing hands

and all of this was out in the open. When the girl came in to massage you her hair would still be moist and she smelled like irish spring.

redsamurai said:
I don't know what places you went to........but the place I went was
A) the most immaculately clean establishment I've ever been in, bar none......it was almost like being in a hospital

B) If the girls weren't massaging they were either

1) washing towels
2) taking showers/washing hands

and all of this was out in the open. When the girl came in to massage you her hair would still be moist and she smelled like irish spring.

Ive never been to any place...

Don't need too. I don't give a fuck how 'clean' it may be... it's fucking nasty.

Have fun.

rake922 said:
What percentage would you think provide the happy ending?
Never received a massage in the US so I couldn't say, but in Asia I'd guess 95% have no problem with it and if for whatever reason they do, then they'll find a girl that can accommodate you. Its location, you don’t go into a posh spa and get a walnut body scrub, an aloe face mask and then get finished off by the masseuse. There is a particular type of massage joint you are looking for. Word of mouth is your best bet, ask around or just be straight up about what you want from the beginning.

jh1 said:
Ive never been to any place...

Don't need too. I don't give a fuck how 'clean' it may be... it's fucking nasty.

Have fun.

I'm back in ohio now........so none of that flies here. But when I go back out to cali.....for sure I will. Again, it's not just the happy ending......it's the fucking unbeleivable massage you get before. Good luck getting some american girl you picked up at a bar to walk up and down your back AND bring you off.......it just isn't happening. I'll take a handjob parlor over beezy that makes me jump through circus hoops like some trained lion just to get a whiff of her panties. Or some girl that demands a thorough inspection of my portfolio just to uncross her legs.........yeah, I get tired of that. In a massage parlor it's a simple business transaction........I give you A, you give me B......................end of discussion. I'll jump through the hoops when I want a relationship.......otherwise, fuck all that!!

Top Bottom