Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian massage places in USA... Happy endings ?

have you ever gotten a happy ending at an asian massage place in the USA

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
chewyxrage said:
I have a friend, he's a marine stationed in Japan. He told me he spent over $5,000 on massage parlors in his first 8 months or so over there....

haha good old oki

pdaddyII said:
You're a fucking douche if you've ever even opened the door to one of those places.

there's some of us that don't have angelina jolie on our speed dial.......so if we're lookin for release without dealing with female bullshit....well.......the options are limited...... :rolleyes: Now.......if you make a habit out of it........that's a different story.

pdaddyII said:
You're a fucking douche if you've ever even opened the door to one of those places.
Some of you guys blow thousands you cant afford on a fuckin shiney engagement rings.. How millions of women can even accept such a worthless object makes me pessimistic of the whole world. Most young couples have more worthwhile things to spend money on than a ring, how about a fuckin mortgage

Getting back on topic; the happy ending is a small part of the experience. From what I hear, some of those asian chicks are fuckin awesome at their profession, and guys walk out feeling amazing.

A rub n tug usually goes like so...

m: Feel good mai?
c: Yes thanks, are you nearly finished?
m: Yes, finish soon.
c: What about the elephant in the room?
m: Why you no tell me before?
m: What you like?
c: Happy ending thanks. How much?
m: (price)
c: Oh yeah!

At what point you approach the topic of a happy ending is up to you, though agreeing up front will save any disappointments.

If you're into massage then you also need to check out the soapy, the fishbowl and the Chinese ball massage.

rake922 said:
Some of you guys blow thousands you cant afford on a fuckin shiney engagement rings.. How millions of women can even accept such a worthless object makes me pessimistic of the whole world. Most young couples have more worthwhile things to spend money on than a ring, how about a fuckin mortgage

Getting back on topic; the happy ending is a small part of the experience. From what I hear, some of those asian chicks are fuckin awesome at their profession, and guys walk out feeling amazing.

precisely..........I mean hell, the happy ending is just the icing........these girls can massage like no other. Especially the ones that walk on your back. I had one girl who I swear had feet like hands......she would knead my muscles with her toes, then let her feet slide off of me with pressure.......it was fucking heaven. By the time she got to wanking my johnson I was near comatose.......I could have skipped the happy ending and been just fine with my $50 investment. I don't see the point of the happy ending though if the massage is terrible........the whole point of the massage is to put you in the mood.

JayC9 said:
A rub n tug usually goes like so...

m: Feel good mai?
c: Yes thanks, are you nearly finished?
m: Yes, finish soon.
c: What about the elephant in the room?
m: Why you no tell me before?
m: What you like?
c: Happy ending thanks. How much?
m: (price)
c: Oh yeah!

At what point you approach the topic of a happy ending is up to you, though agreeing up front will save any disappointments.

If you're into massage then you also need to check out the soapy, the fishbowl and the Chinese ball massage.
What percentage would you think provide the happy ending?

they have them all over in San Diego because of all the military here.

$50 bucks + ~20 tip gets you a rub and a tug.

of course you can't ask for it over the phone.

Top Bottom