Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asian massage places in USA... Happy endings ?

have you ever gotten a happy ending at an asian massage place in the USA

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
SublimeZM said:
whats the etiquette for that shit? do you get a boner and they just get to work, or do you ask or do they ask?

i feel like i couldnt feel comfrotable witha boner like that whil ebeing massaged...

i dont really like being touched tho, iv never gotten a massage :(

just get a boner and see if she touches it.......I don't know about asking for one, they may think you're a cop. Trust me youngone.....when she's massaging your inner thighs, and her knuckles start grazing your balls and shaft.......you'll pop wood, heck, I had wood when she was walking up and down my spine.... :qt:

redsamurai said:
just get a boner and see if she touches it.......I don't know about asking for one, they may think you're a cop. Trust me youngone.....when she's massaging your inner thighs, and her knuckles start grazing your balls and shaft.......you'll pop wood, heck, I had wood when she was walking up and down my spine.... :qt:
wait did you actually get a happy ending or not... did she offer?

Where does the sperm go?

probably on her hands and you, what do you think

I have a friend, he's a marine stationed in Japan. He told me he spent over $5,000 on massage parlors in his first 8 months or so over there....

chewyxrage said:
probably on her hands and you, what do you think

I have a friend, he's a marine stationed in Japan. He told me he spent over $5,000 on massage parlors in his first 8 months or so over there....

5K??? damn, now that's what the ladies in the industry call a "mark"......LOL

rake922 said:
wait did you actually get a happy ending or not... did she offer?

Where does the sperm go?

dude, they just grab it and start jackin......seriously, that's the hustle.......they bring you off and then ask for their tip.....if they were to ask you, some guys undoubtedly would chicken out.......well, not guys like me of course......but alot would. And yeah orb......I got a happy ending, and as for the question about where the sperm goes......where do you think? Do you think she's opening some kind of interspacial wormhole right over your tip that transports your jizz to some far off realm? It goes all over your stomach and chest......just like at home..... :rolleyes:

seaking420 said:
She uses a towel to clean you up and wipe her hand down..........hahaha fuggin chinawomen
well is it a paper towel?

Dude sperm sorta doesnt come off in a washer machine.

Top Bottom