Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ashlee simpson got hot

PICK3 said:
I want to bang both of them at the same time ... wonder what the mom looks like.

A semi-haggered brunette version of the before Ashlee.
Both of them seem dumb as stumps. However, me thinks Ashlee would be willing to do anything in bed just to make sure she isnt viewed unfavorably as compared to her sister. I bet Jessica is lame in the sack, but like her sister you could pull the jedi mind trick on her and get just about anything you want as well, but probably not as much enthusiasm...

PICK3 said:
I want to bang both of them at the same time ... wonder what the DAD looks like.

heatherrae said:
Great. They made her a clone of her retarded sister. She was better before when her face actually had some character. Fuck, I hate that family. The dad should be shot.

Your angst is way hotter than either of those two could ever hope to be.

Lao Tzu said:
thats not a fuckup move. A fuckup move is using your real name on a board about illegal drugs.

You are absolutely right. Someone is going to go back over my history and piece together that I did drugs when I was a teenager and in my early twenties a little. Since I'm like the only person to ever do that, I am similarly doubtful I will ever recover from such a grievous mistake.

She is dating that mo musician though...yuck.

I like my girls with brains too. She is lacking in that department.

Top Bottom