Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold Classic/ Fitness Expo

lonewulf

I was just wondering who here is going to either the Arnold Classic, or the Arnold Fitness Expo. I think I am going VIP to the whole thing this year. I went to the expo only last year, stocked up on free supplements and magazines, and I only went one day. I kept on getting bags of shit, taking it to the car, then coming in and getting more; all for $10! This year I think I'll go all three days and see how much stuff I can get.

Columbus, OH, I think.

I am going to try to go with my training partner. It's not really too far from me.

Yup its in Columbus, OH. Its worth the trip, if you are in surrounding states just for the free shit. It was the beginning of March last year, I think it is late Feb. this year.

I'm driving down from Montreal. Long drive but worth it. Went last year. Also went to the O in NY i believe about 3 years ago.

thats awesome I want to try talking Highintensity in going on a little road trip when we get back to campus.. I'd love to go, I think id actually pay the 300 bucks to get a pic of arnold too...

Top Bottom