Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is an Ariel Inspired Thread

My father hated going to church, and set his foot down with my mother when our pastor crossed the line with his dogma and made some ridiculous criticisms of parishioners. He was brilliant in his own way, he had no more than a high school education but he was a mechanical genius by all his coworkers' accounts. He never had my breadth of knowledge or the luxury of a formal education, the only reason I'm as educated as I am is because of him. Like most, he overvalued education versus natural ability and experience.

The there has to be a philosophical paradigm shift that teaches chilreden a new form of knowledge, that is not based on data... but rather thisi kind of knowledge would be how to liver their lives. How to have balance intervals in the multidimesional entitiy of living. We are a long ways from that, but still any kind of teaching tha worked more on understanding that knowledtge is not some thing to be bought or sold or owned, becaue it is a process and not an object.
this idea will have the focus on process, creation, and less on substance.

The beginning are already happening at many universities with this approach.
It has to explode though, to survive.

I have no idea what you mean but I really like this poem. :)

An Irish Airman foresees his Death

I KNOW that I shall meet my fate
Somewhere among the clouds above;
Those that I fight I do not hate
Those that I guard I do not love;
My country is Kiltartan Cross, 5
My countrymen Kiltartan’s poor,
No likely end could bring them loss
Or leave them happier than before.
Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
Nor public man, nor cheering crowds, 10
A lonely impulse of delight