Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is an Ariel Inspired Thread

java and pick3 u world war 2 generation, tom brokawish reading salty voices that conjure up associations of grit and guts to me..... I have been reading an article on this phenomenon and will return later 2 comment... Great posts gentlemen.... Wreek of a saving private ryan feel.

java and pick3 u world war 2 generation, tom brokawish reading salty voices that conjure up associations of grit and guts to me..... I have been reading an article on this phenomenon and will return later 2 comment... Great posts gentlemen.... Wreek of a saving private ryan feel.

Waiting for your comments. :)

Waiting for your comments. :)
LOL
Sorry, Java, I'm finishing your tripartie tractate comic book thread in the morning.
I will hit this up, it's really kewl, cause well it has to do with religion as well.

After I finish in the morning your tale, I will hit this up. It's fresh in my mind.
I will say this, your instincts that are telling you Restraint. Well, stay true to them.

You are next in the name thread. What interests me is if there is a complementary relationship between Brian and Java Guru. So far, on break, my little project of that thread has indicated that for the most part there a pattern that of behind naming/identity/expression, of whatever is lacking in the birth name, the online name makes up for.

So much that is subconscious, and escapes our view.
Lemme work on that for an hour and I'll hoist it up.

My Hubby's favorite poem:

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

My Hubby's favorite poem:

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

TS Eliot

"The Iron Never Lies To You. The Iron Will Always Kick You The Real Deal. It Never Freaks Out On ME, Never Runs. Friends May Come And Go, But 200 Pounds Is Always 200 Pounds."

-Henry Rollins

I LOVE this one!

"The Iron Never Lies To You. The Iron Will Always Kick You The Real Deal. It Never Freaks Out On ME, Never Runs. Friends May Come And Go, But 200 Pounds Is Always 200 Pounds."

-Henry Rollins

I LOVE this one!

I saw him in San Francisco, right of the JFK bay Campus, and he was alone, then like 3 girls mobbed him, one going Henry, Henry... and he looked eager and really sociable... not pretentious or annoyed. There are only a few 'famous people' I wanna approach, but would be too intimidated, to do so, but he aint one of em.
Anyway, get his CDs, they are funny. He is a master story teller. He talks about Edie Brickell, who I grew up listening too, and is so hilarious in ragging on her. He rags on Bono as well, I think they gota beef.
Thing is if you are famous and have a beef with another cultural 'Icon' you are shaping culture through your own motivations... I think that is kinda scary. LOL, sorry bout the digression.
Good to see ya Beach Head.
Any lovin in Belgium?

Top Bottom