Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ariel appreciation thread.

Great bro - always has a unique perspective on everything.......

:beer: to a midwest broseph
You rock JDD, bro, I had a talk with Andy Hill, the wide receivers coach at MU, he grew up in the same area I did, and this was his take, it wasn't that we were exposed, dude Texas just came to play with their A game, and we didn't. Its not over yet, cause as long as we win out, guess who we meet in the Big12 championship. Yup, and I'm not a total lunatic, but this sobering thing that has happened to us, aint that bad a thing for the team. They can still win out, earn their rep back, and play Texas like we can and not did. The dream aint over yet.
I'm glad someone else had fucking heartbreak too bro, it got so bad, my shit was humbled so much, I thought of all the shit I talked to Doogie, and kinda felt bad. It's only harmless, when it ain't your team bleeding.
Thanx JDD.

Do we have to do this again?????????

LOL just kidding. Ariel is probably the best doode on EF. No homo.
I recant all the shit I talked bout the blackshirts bro, I thought it was like just harmless, till my team got reamed and then yeah, not so funny. Best in being the awesomest 5 8 -with shoes on- nicorette chewin, undergrad flirtin, backpack wearin, whatever the hell I am bro.
Hey, I'll let you know early november bout december plans. Unsure so far if I'm going to Vegas or if they are coming to see me. We can check out Zumanity, lol j/k. If I do go Couch Queen betta be there.

Top Bottom