Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AP calculus help

Good profession. I thought about doing it for a while. The beauty of it, in my opinion, is that there are pharmacist jobs everywhere. You could live someplace really cool, which you just aren't going to be able to do if you are a chemical engineer for example.

Plus I'm surpised no juicers here mentioned the benefits of being on that side of the counter. :)

I have always thought it would be a good job. Im not sure if it will be a benefit to juicing though.. Seems like they would have to go through extensivene drug tests

Good profession. I thought about doing it for a while. The beauty of it, in my opinion, is that there are pharmacist jobs everywhere. You could live someplace really cool, which you just aren't going to be able to do if you are a chemical engineer for example.

Plus I'm surpised no juicers here mentioned the benefits of being on that side of the counter. :)

I thought about becuming a fluffer

Yay I made a 100 on it. My first 100 in calculus. It felt good.

Did you celebrate by goin' into a roid rage in class?

Lol i screamed with joy! When he handed me my paper he said to the class "I have people who haven't even sniffed 100s make a 100, and people who made 100s make there lowest grade" The dude called me stupid pretty much :(

I have never, ever needed calculus. Modern science... ProE, Mastercam, and Solidworks does all the work for me.

Hahaha idk about engineer. Im not that great at math and heard it was ALOT of math. I also dont think I will ever use it, but if I pass the AP calculus exam I will not have to take it at the college I plan on going too, which will save $6,000.

Hahaha idk about engineer. Im not that great at math and heard it was ALOT of math. I also dont think I will ever use it, but if I pass the AP calculus exam I will not have to take it at the college I plan on going too, which will save $6,000.

How does 1 class at community college cost $6k?

How does 1 class at community college cost $6k?

It would be if I took it at the private school I plan on transfering to It would save me 6 credit hours which is ruffly 6k at that school.

Top Bottom