Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone who runs

Peyote Killa

My dad has been running for a while now and wants some better shoes.
He is about 5'7'' and weighs around 180-190
He is also about 55 years old and in great shape
But he says that he needs a little more comfort for his feet while he is running.

Any suggestions?

Peyote Killa said:
My dad has been running for a while now and wants some better shoes.
He is about 5'7'' and weighs around 180-190
He is also about 55 years old and in great shape
But he says that he needs a little more comfort for his feet while he is running.

Any suggestions?

Hey genius, here's a suggestion. Take his ass to Footlocker and try some fucking shoes on! :rolleyes:

Mutha fucker,
I can always count on some idiot to do this. J/K
This thread was made up, my dad don't run, and if he did, you think he would ask his son to help him find some shoes, he would go get his own damn shoes.

LOL, it worked though, I was actually seeing who would respond and if I could break the fusion in the Anit-suggestion threads.

Thanx for taking part in my little game.

Peace out dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!

now now.

Acics are pretty damn comfortable. the secret is that if you're a constant runner you need to replace your shoes every 6 months. Plus you can buy inserts that help absorb shock. They sell them at most athletic shoe stores.

Peyote Killa said:
Mutha fucker,
I can always count on some idiot to do this. J/K
This thread was made up, my dad don't run, and if he did, you think he would ask his son to help him find some shoes, he would go get his own damn shoes.

LOL, it worked though, I was actually seeing who would respond and if I could break the fusion in the Anit-suggestion threads.

Thanx for taking part in my little game.

Peace out dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I can always count on some idiot to take me seriously. :D At least I'm not playing silly middle school games.

There are only TWO brands of shoes, IMO...Nike, and Asic. Invest in those inserts, too...they're worth the extra money!

Peyote Killa said:

That is the worst back-down I have ever seen.

if you go to roadrunner.com they have a thing there that you fill out info about yourself (or your dad in this case) and it will tell you what shoes are best for you and then you can choose by color or price or brand or whatever.

Top Bottom