x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

To anyone who knows basic stuff about laptops

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about To anyone who knows basic stuff about laptops within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: My laptops screen brightness reduces significantly if it's not plugged into the wall. I'm guessing it has something to do with this stupid Intel battery conservation garbage that I've disabled in 10 different places... but the problem still persists. Anyone know how I can get my screen to stay at normal brightness? Jeez... I just don't feel like walking over to the outlet right now! Stupid Intel battery conservation garbage... Thanks, -Warik

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Warik
    My laptops screen brightness reduces significantly if it's not plugged into the wall. I'm guessing it has something to do with this stupid Intel battery conservation garbage that I've disabled in 10 different places... but the problem still persists.

Anyone know how I can get my screen to stay at normal brightness? Jeez... I just don't feel like walking over to the outlet right now! Stupid Intel battery conservation garbage...

Thanks,
    -Warik

All Natural
    I have an IBM Thinkpad which includes a configuration utility. From the utility icon in the system tray I go to display -> LCD and found the brightness setting. Whatever kind of laptop you have should have a similar utility.

Grambo