Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone watch Sons of Anarchy?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Remember this kid?

300-Lewis-092712-jpg_170521.jpg

He died in a bizarre murder/(accidental) suicide. Allegedly beat an 81 year old woman to death in her driveway then fell off her roof, probably running from the peeps chasing him down.

Lewis has several Hollywood credits to his name, most recently playing Kip “Half-Sack” Epps during the first two seasons of “Sons of Anarchy.” However, he requested to be released from his contract with the popular biker series and show creator Kurt Sutter obliged, killing off the character.

Sutter took to Twitter on Thursday to address Lewis’ death. “Not sure if folks know this yet, but johnny lewis (halfsack) died last night," he tweeted. "it was a tragic end for an extremely talented guy, who unfortunately had lost his way. i wish i could say that i was shocked by the events last night, but i was not. i am deeply sorry that an innocent life had to be thrown into his destructive path.”

'Sons of Anarchy' actor Johnny Lewis dies in bizarre double death - Yahoo! TV

Sounds like he had some problems.

Local news said he beat his landlord to death, then climbed a brick wall to escape, but the neighbor on the other side stopped him from coming over. They say he fell trying to scale the wall a second time.

it's a shame that the little old lady wasn't packin' and capped his worthless piece-of-shit ass while he was assaulting her...

The "Sons of Anarchy" actor who police believe killed his 81-year-old landlady in Los Feliz broke into a Northridge town home in January — barefoot and shirtless — and attacked residents inside, one of the victims said.
The man, who asked not to be identified, said he was at home in the early-morning of Jan. 3 when he discovered Johnny Lewis, 28, in an upstairs room, holding an empty Perrier bottle.
Lewis, who was wearing only his pajama bottoms, said he was checking the home to see if everything was OK because he had spotted an intruder.
When the man tried to force Lewis to leave, Lewis attacked him and others in the town home with a Perrier bottle.
"My brother-in-law hit him in the head many times," the man said. "He didn't even blink."
Lewis fought back, biting and beating their heads with the bottle, according to court records.
When the man saw the news of the fatal attack in Los Feliz, he said he recognized Lewis as the same man who attacked his family.
"I feel sorry for these kinds of people who fall into the drugs," he said. "It's heartbreaking."
Lewis was arrested for the Northridge assault and pleaded no contest in August. He was sentenced to one year in jail. He also spent 30 days at Ridgeview Ranch in Altadena, described on its website as a "luxurious" residential rehab center, where he was treated for mental illness and substance abuse.
He was released from jail Friday, five days before police say he attacked Catherine Davis at her Los Feliz home.
Los Angeles police were called to the 3600 block of Lowry Road about 10:40 a.m. after receiving several calls reporting a "screaming woman" and three men fighting in the usually quiet neighborhood near Griffith Park.
Lewis allegedly climbed a wall and fought with a house painter at a neighboring residence before going back to Davis' home, police said. He then scaled the wall again to fight with the painter and the owner of the second house, Los Angeles police Sgt. Frank Preciado said.
The neighbor, his wife and a painter ran into the house after managing to shake Lewis. It took all three barricaded against the door to keep him out.
When police arrived, Lewis was dead in Davis' driveway about six feet from a wall. They later found Davis' body in her home.
Investigators said they believe Lewis died after falling from a nearby roof or balcony and Davis died from blunt force trauma. Coroner's officials said no official causes of death had been determined.
Investigators are looking into whether Lewis may have been under the influence of C2-I — a new designer drug known as "smiles" — during the altercation, sources said. The illegal drug causes hallucinogenic effects and is usually sold in tablets or powder form, which users often mix with chocolate before eating.
Best known for his two-season role as Kip "Half-Sack" Epps on "Sons of Anarchy," Lewis credits include appearances on "The O.C.," "Criminal Minds" and "The Guardian." The Los Angeles native also had several film roles, including a part in "The Runaways" and "Raise Your Voice," starring Hilary Duff.

The "Sons of Anarchy" actor who police believe killed his 81-year-old landlady in Los Feliz broke into a Northridge town home in January — barefoot and shirtless — and attacked residents inside, one of the victims said.
The man, who asked not to be identified, said he was at home in the early-morning of Jan. 3 when he discovered Johnny Lewis, 28, in an upstairs room, holding an empty Perrier bottle.
Lewis, who was wearing only his pajama bottoms, said he was checking the home to see if everything was OK because he had spotted an intruder.
When the man tried to force Lewis to leave, Lewis attacked him and others in the town home with a Perrier bottle.
"My brother-in-law hit him in the head many times," the man said. "He didn't even blink."
Lewis fought back, biting and beating their heads with the bottle, according to court records.
When the man saw the news of the fatal attack in Los Feliz, he said he recognized Lewis as the same man who attacked his family.
"I feel sorry for these kinds of people who fall into the drugs," he said. "It's heartbreaking."
Lewis was arrested for the Northridge assault and pleaded no contest in August. He was sentenced to one year in jail. He also spent 30 days at Ridgeview Ranch in Altadena, described on its website as a "luxurious" residential rehab center, where he was treated for mental illness and substance abuse.
He was released from jail Friday, five days before police say he attacked Catherine Davis at her Los Feliz home.
Los Angeles police were called to the 3600 block of Lowry Road about 10:40 a.m. after receiving several calls reporting a "screaming woman" and three men fighting in the usually quiet neighborhood near Griffith Park.
Lewis allegedly climbed a wall and fought with a house painter at a neighboring residence before going back to Davis' home, police said. He then scaled the wall again to fight with the painter and the owner of the second house, Los Angeles police Sgt. Frank Preciado said.
The neighbor, his wife and a painter ran into the house after managing to shake Lewis. It took all three barricaded against the door to keep him out.
When police arrived, Lewis was dead in Davis' driveway about six feet from a wall. They later found Davis' body in her home.
Investigators said they believe Lewis died after falling from a nearby roof or balcony and Davis died from blunt force trauma. Coroner's officials said no official causes of death had been determined.
Investigators are looking into whether Lewis may have been under the influence of C2-I — a new designer drug known as "smiles" — during the altercation, sources said. The illegal drug causes hallucinogenic effects and is usually sold in tablets or powder form, which users often mix with chocolate before eating.
Best known for his two-season role as Kip "Half-Sack" Epps on "Sons of Anarchy," Lewis credits include appearances on "The O.C.," "Criminal Minds" and "The Guardian." The Los Angeles native also had several film roles, including a part in "The Runaways" and "Raise Your Voice," starring Hilary Duff.

one quick injection in his frontal lobe from my taurus raging bull wood have mellowed his stupid ass right the fuck out...arm yourselves...the world is full of worthless pieces-of-shit that are looking for somewhere to bleed out from a head or sucking chest wound.

Top Bottom