Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone want to join me in a late night cup of coffee?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Anyone want to join me in a late night cup of coffee? All the wrestling with my daughter has got me a little keyed up, a cup of coffee and I just might get high. She slapped me in the face and it made my blood boil. She's so strong, she can hurt me if I don't keep her immobilized. I took some knees to the back and kidney. Little shit.

I'm about to have a late night MRP.....Champion Nutrition Ultramet Vanilla.

Sure I would love some! What kind?

But you have to put your clothes on or I want be able to concentrate on my :coffee:! :D

Pamela said:
Sure I would love some! What kind?

But you have to put your clothes on or I want be able to concentrate on my :coffee:! :D

French Roast with french vanilla and equal. I'm thinking about sitting at the back of my property and listening to the coyotes howl. In the nude that is. :)

Dial_tone said:
I'm about to have a late night MRP.....Champion Nutrition Ultramet Vanilla.

I had a big bowl of raison bran and raw oatmeal. Now I've got some serious gut bloat. :(

biteme said:
French Roast with french vanilla and equal. I'm thinking about sitting at the back of my property and listening to the coyotes howl. In the nude that is. :)

**puts coffee cup back in cabinet**

I'll join you, just make mine a decaf Diet Coke. And please at least put some shorts on.

Mr. dB said:
I'll join you, just make mine a decaf Diet Coke. And please at least put some shorts on.

No prob. Any EF regulars want a free place to stay for a few days, just let me know in advance. It's very peaceful out here at night. :)

Can I bring my cats, and feed them to the coyotes?

Mr. dB said:
Can I bring my cats, and feed them to the coyotes?

Sure. They already got my daughter's cat. I've spent the last hour sitting out back talking to Starfish and listening to the wild animals and wind whistling through the trees. My parents put a steetlight by the barn and had electricity, plumbing, and a concrete driveway for their motorhome put in. Makes a nice place to sit and take in the nature.

Top Bottom