Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try rubbing alcohol to stop armpit sweating?

messofaboogie

well, i just noticed on a bottle of rubbing alcohol, it says a short list of things to use it for.. one of them being excessive sweating... so i did a little researchin and i guess rubbing alcohol closes the pores and stops you from sweating... i have not tried this as i am scared i will overheat! (maybe i need to be sweating this much?)

i sweat tons, underarms mostly... i thought it was from ECA stack but even when i am not using ECA i sweat tons... it started in high school when i first started going to the gym.. it wasnt as bad then but never the less, that is when it all started...

right now i am using ECA with yohimbe and i sweat from when i wake up till about 9 or 10 at night... but like i said, i still sweat pretty much the same amount when i wasnt using ECA or ECA and yohimbe...

i tried different deosderants, some help a bit, some make it worse.

if i smoke some weed i cool down and pretty much stop sweating for an hour or so.

anyways, i was hoping to get some feedback on this issue... i have read about getting some surgery for it which i aint about to do.. i read about some deosderants called maxim and drysol which are supposed to work...

i have never shaved my armpits and i am considering that, but i dunno if it will help..

i am now considering putting some rubbing alcohol on my armpits to see if that works (maybe i would have to shave them first?)... do you think i would just sweat from somewhere else on my body to cool down? anyone try this?

it's annoying to say the least, and embarrassing too... right now i'm wearing a t-shirt and both armpits are soaked and i can feel sweat dripping! fuck... it is even worse if i am wearing a muscle shirt (skin on skin).. so wearing baggy shirts that let my armpits breathe doesnt help a damn bit.

thanks for any help you can offer.

I have the same problem...I sweet even when I'm cold it seems. It doesn't smell it is just annoying not being able to wear certain color t-shirts cause of the pit stains.

Apparently they have "certain dry" which is an over the counter deoterant. Try that, but it didn't work for me. Then they also have a prescribed medication you can get from a dermotologist called "dry Sol" which might help you.

If that doesn't work you could also get surgery which is basically over a hundred needles into the underarm over several visits. This process is said to sometimes not even last long.

Try the alcohol out. If it says it on the bottle I'm sure it's ok to use. Let me know how it works out for ya.

Maxim and certain dry are very good, but they irritate your skin too much, so you have to time their use (every other day usually). The surgery is a bad option because of compensotory sweating, you will sweat everywhere else, and thats even more embarassing. Itss a very bad problem, it impacts you socially a lot

if you're worried about overheating place an ice pack on a strategic area if your temp goes or feels too high. Under the armpit, the back of the neck, or the groin are the 4 strategic areas. Alot of body heat passes through these areas and an ice pack in those areas will draw heat out if you get too hot.

nordstrom said:
if you're worried about overheating place an ice pack on a strategic area if your temp goes or feels too high. Under the armpit, the back of the neck, or the groin are the 4 strategic areas. Alot of body heat passes through these areas and an ice pack in those areas will draw heat out if you get too hot.

Or your scalp, which releases 33% of your body heat.

Topical application of alcohol will not stop you from sweating. What it will do is kill the bacteria that feed on it and produce the smell that is associated with body odor.
This is why all deoderants that you can buy contain mostly alcohol. The rest is a substrate of a wax of some sort and then scents.

If you want to stop sweating, then you could go with an anti-perspirant, which usually has an aluminum oxide in it, which has both the properties of being white, and also helping to absorb water and reduce the amount of sweat produced.
But there have been claims that it leads to various maladies, including cancer and brain tumors - all of which I would ignore.

If you really want to stop the sweating, then you need to destroy or "break" the sweat gland.
Two methods that are popular to do this are either electrolosis, which is painful, and the other is botox.
The same treatment that paralyzes the small muscles of the face to alleviate issues of wrinkles in the forehead will also work to stop sweating.
But again, this is only localized, is expensive, and will need multiple applications via injection by a professional.

In the end, I would suggest to rub lavender oil on yourself and make some fresh lemonade and enjoy the beautiful weather.
You could also lose some weight you fat fuck.

MarthaStewart said:
Topical application of alcohol will not stop you from sweating. What it will do is kill the bacteria that feed on it and produce the smell that is associated with body odor.
This is why all deoderants that you can buy contain mostly alcohol. The rest is a substrate of a wax of some sort and then scents.

If you want to stop sweating, then you could go with an anti-perspirant, which usually has an aluminum oxide in it, which has both the properties of being white, and also helping to absorb water and reduce the amount of sweat produced.
But there have been claims that it leads to various maladies, including cancer and brain tumors - all of which I would ignore.

If you really want to stop the sweating, then you need to destroy or "break" the sweat gland.
Two methods that are popular to do this are either electrolosis, which is painful, and the other is botox.
The same treatment that paralyzes the small muscles of the face to alleviate issues of wrinkles in the forehead will also work to stop sweating.
But again, this is only localized, is expensive, and will need multiple applications via injection by a professional.

In the end, I would suggest to rub lavender oil on yourself and make some fresh lemonade and enjoy the beautiful weather.
You could also lose some weight you fat fuck.

LOL.

Genetic sewating is a severe problem for alot of people. Alcohol will not help your pits. Shaving will not help stop sweating either. Try baby powder to absorb or a tronger antip.

lose some weight you fat fuck?

i'm 26, 5'-11 3/4", 185lbs & ripped to shreds... i don't think i need to lose any weight and i sure as hell am not a fat fuck, you fucking worthless peice of shit.

otherwise, thanks for all the help everyone.

Top Bottom