Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here work full time and attend school full time?

MFMan

I am about to embark on the wonderful world of full time work and school. I have heard tales that only a select few can juggle such a hectic schedule successfully. Any last minute advice/widom?

I work full time and take part time MBA.. not too bad.. although my job is not that demanding

when i was in undergrad, i worked about 45-50 hours a week at a sports bar (shitty work little pay), and took a full courseload of 12 hours. that was fun but it kept me on my toes. i actually did well. i also fit time in for partying. thats the joy of being young. you have energy for all that. nowadayas id never be able to handle it.

sometimes the more responsibilty and the less the free time - the more you do and manage your time..

When I went to school I work full time and took 12-15 hours at school. I had a job where I could get some studying done while at work. The best advice is don't put anything off. If you have a paper due, start on it as soon as you get the assignment. If you allow yourself to get behind, it will be very tough to get caught back up.

you will hate every minute of it bro,Im usually up from 4am until 10pm and I workout 2 times when I can inbetween classes ,I do get a 3 day weekend or id go nuts ,but 18hour days are a bitch and you will soon turn into a asshole.and dont try dieting,Im currently dieting and lack of sleep plus stress and low blood sugar make me a lunatic

Top Bottom