Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here tried Salvia divinorum ?

Yeah I have some 20x, treat her with real respect is what I'd say. Very first time I tried it I had a little too much in the bong and took a long hit holding it in for about 20-30 secs and I was gone (and by gone I mean GONE). The effects are near instantaneous and last about 10 mins before you 'come back'.

At lower doses you kinda feel your body getting tingly/prickly at first (feels sorta like static electricity... not unpleasant but weird) then weird stuff starts happening. For example my bro one time thought he was behind pulled to the left through a wall and another time was being sucked into the bed. Another time he thought the bed was a football pitch, things like that. They usually grade trips on a scale of 1-6 with 1 being pretty much no effect and 6 being falling unconcious, on that scale my bro was on about a 2-3. My first hit was a 5, almost 6 and it fucked me up.

My bro had to tell me what happened as at the time the only way I can describe it is as if my mind was in one place and my body was somewhere else. In my head I was about 2 inches tall in some weird building that I didn't know with people I knew around me pulling me about and telling me to do stuff and go places but nothing made any sense and I couldn't figure out if I could trust them (yeah wierd I know but describing a trip ain't easy!). My bro tells me that meanwhile back on Earth my body was laughing manically at near shouting volume, he had to catch the bong cause I dropped it and basically collapsed onto the floor so he dragged me onto my bed (musta been the being pulled around bit in the trip that I felt). He said the whole time I was laughing crazily and making sounds like a mental person. I had no idea about this as literally my mind wasn't in my body... I was in this weird building and had no idea who/what my body was.

When I 'came back' I just found myself in a room which after about 30 seconds I remembered was mine, I could remember my name and no joke that was about it. I couldn't tell whether this room was real or whether the place that I'd been in my head was real I was that fucked up. Slowly it wore off but it took me about another 2-3mins to get my memory of who I was and where I was back to semi-normal.

Most fucked up 15 minutes of my life by a LONG way. By all means try it and at lower doses the effects can be really interesting... seeing reality in a way you never thought it could be. One person totally seriosuly once told me that when on it they thought they were their left elbow and saw everything from the point of view of their elbow... yeah.

I'd say just make sure you have a sitter with you who stays sober for the duration of the trip (like 10-15 mins tops then it totally wears off) just to make sure you don't do anything stupid and have fun with it. And if it's your first time it's good to start small and don't try stronger than 20x... after my experience on that it just isn't necessary or worth the expense to try stronger.

I tried it and was pretty much not in control of my body for 10mins and had a weed type buzz after that for a few hrs. As soon as i blew the smoke out (which tastes like shit and is bitter as hell) i fell right to the ground and gravity felt 1000x stronger and i tried to drink some water but couldnt move my mouth open or shut.

don't even bother, it's the worst possible buzz of all time, it's almost like you trip TOO hard and feel uncomfortable. I've never met anybody say they like the stuff

I tried the real stuff that you buy in the head shops, the ebay shit does not work. It's interesting. Just a tip, when you inhale it, REALLY inhale it. Dont take a pussy hit or you'll be diappointed. Take a deep one, hold it for 5 seconds, release, and and have fun.

It makes me feel like the oxygen is being cutoff to my brain. That is the only way I can describe the buzz. You would be better off buy some skunky high grade reefens.

Burning_Inside said:
I tried the real stuff that you buy in the head shops, the ebay shit does not work. It's interesting. Just a tip, when you inhale it, REALLY inhale it. Dont take a pussy hit or you'll be diappointed. Take a deep one, hold it for 5 seconds, release, and and have fun.

It's the real stuff they keep at the coffee shops. They have 5x, 11x, 22x and 30x, so I guess I should start with 5X ?

manny78 said:
It's the real stuff they keep at the coffee shops. They have 5x, 11x, 22x and 30x, so I guess I should start with 5X ?
Well salvia has a reverse tolerance like pot, where you might not feel much the first time around. I say that depending on your general mental stability and experience with other perception altering drugs and your open mindedness to just having a good time (Like if you think seeing the world from your elbow for 5 minutes would be hilarious and you wouldn't freak from something as absurd as that) then go full force and get your money and time's worth.

Top Bottom