Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here tried Salvia divinorum ?

manny78 said:
One of my friend said that I should expect something like real mescaline/Peyote....
never did them but i imagine its probably along the same lines just for a much shorter amount of time.

manny78 said:
Interesting. Seriously I was expecting more junkies to post here....
:qt:

did it one time, really all that is necessary
real good shit, one hit and i was in a different realm
the visuals over took my vision and all i could see was in a dream like state
to me it felt like fredo felt when he put the ring on, weird/obscured vision.
i wouldn't recommend being blazed on it in public
not sociable whatsoever

man, whatever happened to LSD 25, shrooms, big styrofoam looking chunks of yayo and weed...
that shit doesn't sound like anything I'd ever want....

Well well so I finally tried the 11X and yeah, kindda fucked up. Not really scary but got confused at first. Thought my body was sliding while my eye (felt like having just one) was static like a remote camera. Then I just started laughing for no reason. Apparently I didnt make much sense.

it sucks..i bought some up in canada....it was kinda scary...not fun at all.

not to be fucked around with....you feel the effects for a few days afterwards...

dont bother with it...like someone else said,,you're better off with some light-green-sticky.

borris said:
don't even bother, it's the worst possible buzz of all time, it's almost like you trip TOO hard and feel uncomfortable. I've never met anybody say they like the stuff

also tried it once, several years ago and only remember it being crazy and uncomfortable.

Top Bottom