Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here the "youngest" child

A

Advaik

i have an older bro and another older bro, and it seems that i always get treated like a god by parents; meaning i have to do less to get more appreciation than they get for doing alot.

Just wondering if its just me :(

Spoiled? Never, my brothers made sure I got my share of beatings :D

:devil:
That's another thing, my brothers never thanked me for! I would beat the shit out of them on a regular basis and as a result of that they became very tough. Being the oldest is truly a thankless job.

Advaik said:
Spoiled? Never, my brothers made sure I got my share of beatings :D

me too, but on top of that, ive always been the black sheep of the family. it dont matter though, i could kick all their asses all at once if i wanted to.:D

I have an older biological brother. He got to do cool shit growing up, while my mom treated me like a baby. Then when I became the age at which he did those cool things for some reason I wasn't allowed to b/c as she said "You're not your brother, so you don't need to do that", yet if I ever got a bad grade back on something it was "You're brother didn't get those kind of grades".

And ever since I decided I wasn't going on to college as a "full-time student" I've had to deal with the shit that I won't be as successful. Then when I told her I was going to enlist she actually had the nerve to say she'd talk to her hospital friends, got to admit she does have some connections, and have them make me unqualified for military service. I told her I'd never forgive her for that, and she backed off.

I love my mom, but she gets under my skin tryin to be a puppeteer, and have me hanging from the marienette. <end rant>

Advaik said:
i have an older bro and another older bro, and it seems that i always get treated like a god by parents; meaning i have to do less to get more appreciation than they get for doing alot.

Just wondering if its just me :(

YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID YOU HAVE TWO OLDER BROTHERS..LOL

ANYWAY, I'M THE YOUNGEST AND I GET TREATED THE WORST. IT SEEMS THE TWO OLDER BROTHERS I HAVE GOT TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED AND WHEN IT CAME TIME FOR ME TO DO THE SAME MY PARENTS WERE TIRED OF IT. I STILL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT THOUGH. I JUST CATCH MORE SHIT.

KAYNE

Top Bottom