Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here have a vasectomy???

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
the other half is goin for the big snip next friday...

pros/cons?

horror stories?

had it done 2x once when i was 24 and reversed.. then again at 49..

worked both times..

no real horror stories, i'm one that takes the whole 5 days to recover, but most are back at it in 2 days..

tell him it makes the man gravy taste better so you won't mind..

haha...

to his credit he made the appointment after watching me cry over the pain in my hip/si joint from being pregnant

you have the scalpel or the no scalpel variety snip?

Yep thirty years ago. never regret a day. No issues with it although your boys will get smaller over time. No use for them once they are snipped like a nun with bewbs.

How long before you can resume workouts. My wife decided that after three natural births that it was my turn for a little sacrifice. I tried to convince her that watching the actual birth was amazing but also very disturbing considering something the size of a watermelon was coming out of her vagina.

lolol...but nohomo right pick?

and what nimbus said.....

wait...what?

ball shrinking? hes got half a ball as it is..no one mentioned testicular atrophy :confused:

actually I wanna know if hes gonna be majorly laid up or what.....Im really screwed on the new baby help front as it is....worried about bein even more screwed

Top Bottom