Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here get sick off of skunky beer? Not drunk sick, but diareah sick?

rsnoble

Last night before I went and breifly hooked up with Kim, I had just gotten a 18 pack of miller light. Trust me, I drink enough beer to know what it should taste like. It just wasn't quite right, but not so horrible I wouldn't drink it. So I had like 7-8 and was on my way. After I got home a few hours later my stomach acted up and spent at least 1 hour in the bathroom just shitting my ass off. Then I woke up earlier and shit a bunch more. My damn stomach is gurgling as I write this. I drank some milk, hoping to thicken up the gravy. I mean after all this shit is pasteurized maybe it didn't get done all the way or something. I am going to toss the rest of it out as I haven't been able to contribute it to anything else thus far. Who knows, maybe Kim gave me aids.

Alcohol is poison, what did you expect from it?

gut rot - I get it with certain types of beer in large quantities. But your stuff sounds like a bad batch.

This is why I like the dates on Beer these days..
I know lots of people that get sick off of Miller high life
AKA Miller G.I. Strife

Y_Lifter said:
This is why I like the dates on Beer these days..
I know lots of people that get sick off of Miller high life
AKA Miller G.I. Strife

That did actually make me laugh out loud; so LOL;)

Chester_Copperpot said:
Alcohol is poison, what did you expect from it?

Dude it's not like this is the first time I have ever drank. I can and have drank a case on many, many occasions and never have gotten the shits like this before!

Top Bottom