Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here do a 2 day split?

duff_rose

I was thinking about working all body parts in 2 workout sessions. What do you think?

Day 1:
Back
Shoulders
Biceps
Hamstrings
Calves

Day 2:
Chest
Triceps
Quads
Abs
Forearms

Everytime I go to the gym I want to work out my back. Since I work out 4-5 days a week I can hit it at least twice a week :D

If you haven't already, check out the women's board. There is a sticky on top, called proper steroid free training by realgains. It seems like it would be right up your alley.

By the way, is that a pic of OJ in his football days? I've been meaning to ask. If it's you, then you look like a jacked version of the 70's juice :)

i have never been able to do splits. my reason is i workout hard, heavy and fast and put 100% into each set and rep. could never put 100% into doing so many bodyparts the way I workout.

I feel that hitting a muscle group twice a week is only effective if your taking in enough anabolics to help you recover fast enough. Being natural I can't recover quick enough to work the same body part 2x a week. I mean, I can work it out 2x a week if I tried, but I'll see no improvements as a result of it.

Top Bottom