Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have the Blade II soundtrack???

TC2

Anyone have the Blade II soundtrack???

I highly reccomend it if your in to that kind of music, its got a good mix that flows pretty well.

That is all.

I plan on buying it, AND the DVD. I've already seen the movie like 4 times. Blood and gore are a wonderful thing.

TEXgrl said:
i bought it, i didn't care for it, too much hip hop rap stuff i thought.

I dont like a lot of rap either, but I like Ice cube and a few others. But I've always liked rap(not ghetto rap, where you can't understand a word they are saying) and guitar riffs mixed with techno.

I'm not a huge fan of rap either, but it fit the theme of the movie, and there are some excellent cuts, so I give it a thumbs up too.

Rap and country music are the exact same...... just with less bass in the backgound and a different accent on the words ;)

I've got it. About half the songs are good, and the other half are crap/just ok. All the stuff by Crystal Method kicks ass (especially the song w/Bubba Sparxx), and there's some other good shit there too.

"the name of the game","Tap of the machine","right here right now","its goin down", "I against I", and that song with Bubba Sparrxxx(sp?) are all really good.

Probably the best sound track I've heard in a while.

I've had "I against I" running through my head all day.

This is one great looking DVD. You also have the option of playing the movie with an isolated score, so there is just the music.

I just got the DVD today! Looks like it has a lot of good features. The first Blade DVD & soundtrack are awesome too.

Top Bottom