Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone had a vasectomy?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I'm scared shitless of it, but I hate pulling out all the time. Decisions, decisions.

Giggity giggity!
biteme said:
I'm scared shitless of it, but I hate pulling out all the time. Decisions, decisions.

I wish my hubby would get one. He is too scared. He said nobody is messing with his shit. Sure it's ok for women to pop babies out, but guys can't even do a simple procedure so not fair.

I'm afraid it will decrease my distance and the further the distance, the greater the pleasure.
silverstar1025 said:
I wish my hubby would get one. He is too scared. He said nobody is messing with his shit. Sure it's ok for women to pop babies out, but guys can't even do a simple procedure so not fair.

biteme said:
I'm afraid it will decrease my distance and the further the distance, the greater the pleasure.

I had one. It is no big deal. I'm Glad I did. I was scared to Hell though!! But I can ASSURE you that it is worth it in the long run. My Wife and I NEVER worry anymore! You will lose nothing. Here is the BIG Benie though. You lose natural Testosterone from the vasectomy, which makes you a candidate for HRT!!!

Plus it only takes them 5 minutes to do. You will lose NO sex drive and there are no sides. I say do it!! HRT aside, just not having to worry is worth it's weight in Gold, makes things in Bed SO much easier!!!

-Boston

had one when i was 25 after the birth of my 2nd child..

fast forward 22 yrs.. had a reversal.. birth of healthy child.. had it done again last month..

it's no big deal.. and i won't wear a condom, and pulling out?? might as well not bother..

The female body is so messed up, especially as they get older, don't go messing around with the plumbing of a woman.. and hormones for birth control?? just as bad if not worse.. Man up and get er done.. only way to avoid that unwanted prego..

And yes she is younger by a lot ..

SpyWizard said:
had one when i was 25 after the birth of my 2nd child..

fast forward 22 yrs.. had a reversal.. birth of healthy child.. had it done again last month..

it's no big deal.. and i won't wear a condom, and pulling out?? might as well not bother..

The female body is so messed up, especially as they get older, don't go messing around with the plumbing of a woman.. and hormones for birth control?? just as bad if not worse.. Man up and get er done.. only way to avoid that unwanted prego..

And yes she is younger by a lot ..

Exactly what I have been trying to tell my hubby. I don't need to screw with my hormones. Can you give him a pep talk for me? ;)

Reveral after 22 yrs? WOW!! So you guys went all that time and wanted another baby or you remarried and wanted a baby with a new woman?

The whole thing is a ten minute procedure. Granted it's not pleasant getting shot up in that area but well worth it. I was back up and functioning the next day.

CMarc said:
The whole thing is a ten minute procedure. Granted it's not pleasant getting shot up in that area but well worth it. I was back up and functioning the next day.

and I can attest, he "functions" very well

Top Bottom