Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone excited that there is a new sniper out there?

H

HighIntensity

Adds a little flavor to life, "ohhh I could got shot today."

can't stop chuckling..

those darn snipers..

always pulling tricks out of their bags to keep us entertained

Darktooth said:
speaking of snipers, here's my next project/deer hunting rifle, karma to anyone who knows which one it is:

remington700.jpg

Remington 700...but get a real fucking stock...

Wow, this Gas Sniper has got on national news? I live here in Local West Virginia. I just saw a local "emergency" news update from the local channel 8 tv station, and all they were stating was the vehicle and a animated pic of it. Cocaine supposedly is the motive for some reason.

It was exciting in a way to see the DC Sniper(s) cause havoc last year. They should have had a shootout with them at the rest stop instead of taking them in.. Now costing millions of $$$$ for their case and it hasn't even started. If it weren't for that kid communicating with the cops, they would have never been caught!!

Police sure had their hands full running from place to place setting up roadblocks. Thats real police work there, not ticketing us for some bullshit expired plates, speeding, etc. Did i feel safe with all the police around on patrols?? hells no..

Got my new "sniper" toy last monday.
I'll post a pic once I get my scope mounted and my molded pelican case in. This could be the sweetest sniper setup ever made.
Anyone guess what I'm shootin?

Top Bottom