Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever go rock climbing?

from zero

Sounds like it would be fun. There's an indoor gym in Philly that offers cheap indoor rock climbing, on something like 240 courses.

Any rock climbers on elite?

Finger, wrist, and forearm strength is damn important when doing that shit. Its also a lot easier if you weigh like 150 pounds.

Yep, when I was in my twenties, I climbed. Later, we had kids and I stopped.
Great way to get killed......you peel one time and its game over.

I collect rocks, so yes. One time I scaled up a cliff about 60' or so to get to a certain layer. When I came back down I knocked out a loose rock and it destroyed my next foothold below. Not real great, as I was by myself. I estimate I was about 17feet off the ground at this point, and the ground below was not flat. It immediately went downhill at a 60degree angle for about 20foot into a raging creek that was flooding. I was there for a good 1/2hour before I worked up the nerve to jump. I hit the ground, tumbled, ended up in the creek and grabbed onto a big rock and pulled myself out. I know, it sounds like a Colonel Brag story. Happened about 10 years ago. What was weird is I felt fine, but by the time I got back to my car it was apparent I had a groin pull. To this day a certain area will bother me on rare occasion.

If I weighed then what I do now, were talking broken legs. At the least.

HighIntensity said:
wheres the gym in philly, got a web site?

I'm on my way out, and the extra 11 seconds it would take me to find the website would totally mess up my night. You would think it wouldn't, because I'm sitting here typing this big motherfucking post, but no. This was my plan. To keep explaining to you that I don't have time to find the site. But, I know what you're thinking. "Why didn't that jerkoff just shorten everything he's saying?? I mean, he's spent like 4 minutes now typing!! That son of a bitch!" HighIntensity, you're aaaaaaall right.

It's called "Go Vertical." Google is your friend.

Top Bottom