Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Else Obsessed With T.A.T.U.

Silent Method said:

Consolation.

Every wonder why you have twice my post count, and less than half my karma - It's because nobody likes a smartass. I was writing something astrology related on another thread and got mixed up, so as a consolation you can go take your spelling bee championship trophies and shove them up your hershey squirter.

:D

KnoXville said:
Every wonder why you have twice my post count, and less than half my karma - It's because nobody likes a smartass. I was writing something astrology related on another thread and got mixed up, so as a consolation you can go take your spelling bee championship trophies and shove them up your hershey squirter.

:D
Whoa there, throttle back a sec. It wasn't a smartass reply. At least that wasn't the intent. When I missuse a common word I like for people to tell me. That way I don't embarass myself by unknowingly using a word incorrectly in public.

As far as the karma situation - no, I've never wondered that. I much prefer to tally those little gold stars teacher puts on my spelling tests. (That was a smartass remark.)

But since you like karma so much I'll hit you up.

To be honest I was only half serious.

Plus I would much rather talk about little lipstick lesbians and there super sexy songs.

Both of you were completely serious until you called each other out, and now you're playing kissy face. It's ok, I see it on the internet all the time. I love you both nonetheless.

great now we will have this band influece a whole generation of young girls to be lesbian. No not bisexual, just plain ol's lezbos. So that means no fun for us guys who will be taking advantage of the girls over half our age 15 years from now.

wtf is up with their manager?? Ivan whatever his last name is. Rumor has it he slept with one of them when they were 14. Kinda sick...though I like their song and their video. I'm not gay, but I guess it's a powerful message for the gay community or whatever lol

Top Bottom