Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else not doing anything tonight?

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Went out last night. Kinda tired. Doing some homework now. Wife is out boozing (again) with her wimminz friends, including the (dot) indian.

Anybody else staying in and if so whats on the agendar?

So you'll be looking out the window at boats all night?

So you'll be looking out the window at boats all night?

Nah theres only 6 out there right now...its in the mid-60s here.

Although 5 of those 6 boats are tied together for some sort of group shindig.

Fucking assholes.

im sitting in the house doing nothing...just finished my 2nd box of fruity pebbles...gonna watch 300 and wish i wasnt fat..then tip back a bottle

Nah theres only 6 out there right now...its in the mid-60s here.

Although 5 of those 6 boats are tied together for some sort of group shindig.

Fucking assholes.

everybody swapped boats and wives and are fucking on different boats to mix it up a little.

You should really be preparing yourself for the role of a lifetime playing me. I just had Sumner Redstone over for some poolside drinks and ran the script by him, he greenlighted it of course. Beyonces already signed on. I really dont know what the fucking holdout is. You need more cash rob?

everybody swapped boats and wives and are fucking on different boats to mix it up a little.

You should really be preparing yourself for the role of a lifetime playing me. I just had Sumner Redstone over for some poolside drinks and ran the script by him, he greenlighted it of course. Beyonces already signed on. I really dont know what the fucking holdout is. You need more cash rob?

Little guy just went down 20ish minutes ago. I'm not going anywhere.

Tonight will be a movie, Chinese food and port wine.

Top Bottom