Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else have to use XL Magnum condoms?

Natymike

I always figured my dick was average but I realized that the only condoms that don't cut off the circulation are the Mangums, and they are still pretty tight.

Its definately cool though going to the store and buying XL condoms from a hot cashier.

I also like leaving the XXXXL condoms all over my apartment so chicks that come over can purposely see them :D

There are three problems with your three "observations."

1) A normal condom will fit over a hand and forearm. I doubt you are bigger than this.

2) Stores don't carry XL condoms.

3) Yeah right...that will work perfectly.

You gotta go out and buy yourself the Polyurethane condoms.

They transfer heat through the condom to your dick.

I shit you not, it's like your not even wearing a condom. I was fucking this chick the other night and she didn't even know I had a condom on. hehe

Test boy said:
There are three problems with your three "observations."

1) A normal condom will fit over a hand and forearm. I doubt you are bigger than this.

2) Stores don't carry XL condoms.

3) Yeah right...that will work perfectly.

yes you can stretch it over your hand and forarm but that doesn't mean its not too tight.

the shit is too tight, and what the hell are you talking about about not carrying XL condoms??? try going to any grocery store in America.

you are a moronic idiot

FreakMonster said:
You gotta go out and buy yourself the Polyurethane condoms.

They transfer heat through the condom to your dick.

I shit you not, it's like your not even wearing a condom. I was fucking this chick the other night and she didn't even know I had a condom on. hehe

Polyurethane condoms are the SHIT!

What does your boyfriend think of them? j/k

I love that look the clerks give you when they ring them up. Unfortunately, I have to go to the drug store on the other side of town to buy the rubberbands.

Top Bottom