Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else have a favorite teddy bear that they bring into the gym?

supersizeme

I do. I like to hold it close in between sets. I call him, "Mr. Snuffle Wuffles." Not only is he my bestest friend in the whole wide world, but he's even missing an eye and some guys in the gym make fun of him for it, but i just tell them that it adds character and that they are big sillies. Then I give Mr. Snuffle Wuffles a big hug!! He even has his own water bottle that I fill when I get to the gym, but of course he can't really drink it because he's just a stuffed bear. HAHA!! But he's real to me. I like to get the little 85lb DBs and make it look like it the bear is doing curls, but it's really me assisting him the whole time. That's the best. Also sometimes when people are in the middle of sets and they are grunting really loudly, I make Mr. Snuffle Wuffles walk up to them and put his paw out and go "RARRRR!!" all ferocious-like. Sometimes I get punched in the face for this, but that's ok because I can hug my bear and everything's ok again.

i drew a picture of him
sivcbear.gif

SSME, the more you post about your gym experiences, the more bad-ass an image I get of you. Seriously, you intimidate me....I'll go back to cowering in the corner of the kitchen like a good woman now....

This is retarded. I cant stop laughing. moron!

He even has his own water bottle that I fill when I get to the gym, but of course he can't really drink it because he's just a stuffed bear. HAHA!!

people in my office are asking me what I am laughing at. I'm not telling them.

goofball.

##spiderbaby##

i used to bring in a bear, but i find it a more comforting experience if i bring in my security blanket and suck my thumb... then i rip off hard grunting sets of squats or whatever... only to return to the fetal position with my blanket afterwards...

the gym has never been a more pleasant experience.

prod014.jpg

blankies, or "binkies" as i currently refer to the one that i wrap Mr. Snuffle Wuffles in while i'm in between sets are also a good thing to use in the gym. i like to rock him back and forth on that lower back machine. HE'S SO CUTE!!! i wanna pinch him.

i should add that i tend to get approached by creepy looking men holding candy... but i don't let that faze me.. that's when i tie my blanket into a cape and pretend to fly. i find that that is also a really great calf workout if i stand on a bench and move up and down in a pseudo-flying motion. i also make whoosing noises and bird calls with the appropriate doppler effect.

Train Harder said:
Homo says WHAT.

BIG NASTY!!! you, too, mr. muskulls. both of you are big nasties.

smalls that is an impressive visual. i need to get to canada and train some time.

Top Bottom