Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

If I were a boss and my employee did something stupid like that to get off work I'd fire him, her, shim. Especially in this employment environment. Tons of people looking for work.

Perfect!

We have Elementary School teachers taking the day off to discuss how to introduce gayness in the classroom.

I'm not one to flip out about this stuff, but if my local schools teach little kids about homosexuality, i'm gonna kick some serious ass.

High School? eh no.

Elementary School?

F.U.C.K. NO!

In no way shape or form should homoseuality, or even heterosexuality be discussed in elementary schools ever. EVER.

Fuck this country for real. On top of the economical shithole we are in, we have sodomites going around preaching tolerance to sodomy and sexual perversion. That's just what this country needs. NOT!

Why not teach it in school? Sure I make alot of gay jokes but I'm serious, only way to stop the ignorance against gays is by educating kids when they're young about it. I don't mean anything over the top, but atleast a generalm unstanding during health class in 7th gradde wouls make sense. If you are against this you are probably discriminating against your own family. And don't give me some BS about there being no gays in your family ever through it's whole lineage. Everybody either presently, in the past, or will in the future will have someone with teh gay.
If you're like me and have a huge family you're going to have atleast a cousin with a limp wrist who laughs like a girl, lol.

Last edited:
Perfect!

We have Elementary School teachers taking the day off to discuss how to introduce gayness in the classroom.

I'm not one to flip out about this stuff, but if my local schools teach little kids about homosexuality, i'm gonna kick some serious ass.

High School? eh no.

Elementary School?

F.U.C.K. NO!

In no way shape or form should homoseuality, or even heterosexuality be discussed in elementary schools ever. EVER.

Fuck this country for real. On top of the economical shithole we are in, we have sodomites going around preaching tolerance to sodomy and sexual perversion. That's just what this country needs. NOT!
While we're at it, we should also remove teaching about other countries and religion. You don't really need those skills in PS.

You should teach self reliance and resourcefulness.

Top Bottom