Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

It's none of public school's business to teach whether homosexual is right or wrong. Leave that shit to parents. Creationism, Homosexuality, Abortion, Right to Die, How evil white people, whatever - none of their damn business. Teach them 2 + 2, then send them home.

Anotehr reason why Private Schools rock. Lazy ass parents who want public schools to teach them AND RAISE THEM is the reason why public schools think it's their job to teach kids everything about the world for them.

My kids will never see the inside of a public school, ever. Hate your kids - send them to public school. They can then call my kids boss one day.

r

Once again, you and plunkey are good at arguing by switching words around to make it look loike you are correct. You brought up items that do not result in hate crimes. Okay, this his how one of you guys would argue my position, lol.
"Why don't we just stop teaching about slavery"
You guys can keep your argument going on forever with bullshit like that. Plunkey takes it to another degree by getting personal. I bet you do this in RL and piss people off. You got me,but I'm not upset. I occasionally do it myself with friends when my argument is faultering as well.

No,

I called in White Middle class business owning Tax avoiding Main street shop owning.. but the wife caught me and told me to get my ass into work, so i can get some of that bailout money..

I mean.. dang, best money i ever spend is to accountants and attorneys that tell me how to structure my life..

After all, the ability to weather the storm, and to provide a lifestyle that i want for myself and my family is more of what denotes who i am..

Not my sexual preference, likes and dislikes, those things are only shared with those that i choose to be with.. sexually that is.. My sex is not who i am, what i do with my life and how i effect those around me denotes who i am..

When is Pedo day anyway?? After all, they are born that way right?? We'd all be Bigots if we didn't accept them because of who they are?? and the Rapist?? what about accepting them?? and the Terrorist, criminals that although their life value systems are different than our/my own shouldn't we just accept and love them for the differences??

Come on.. Change is good..

Once again, you and plunkey are good at arguing by switching words around to make it look loike you are correct. You brought up items that do not result in hate crimes. Okay, this his how one of you guys would argue my position, lol.
"Why don't we just stop teaching about slavery"
You guys can keep your argument going on forever with bullshit like that. Plunkey takes it to another degree by getting personal. I bet you do this in RL and piss people off. You got me,but I'm not upset. I occasionally do it myself with friends when my argument is faultering as well.

Don't change the mission of education.

You teach my kid 2+2 and send him home. I'll teach the rest.

How would YOU feel if your daycare started teaching your kida bout hitler, creatinism, anti-abortion, the korean and the evil of corporations?

r

Last edited:
Don't change the mission of education.

You teach my kid 2+2 and send him home. I'll teach the rest.

How would YOU feel if your daycare started teaching your kida bout hitler, creatinism, anti-abortion, the korean and the evil of corporations?

r

We do learn about hitler as a kid, just as I want the homosexuality taught in a very basic way. I don't even want it to be one day of class. Just one paragraph for a few minutes explaining what it is and not taking any views in either way. Just that it is wrong to target people based on relegion, sex orientation, race etc..

We do learn about hitler as a kid, just as I want the homosexuality taught in a very basic way. I don't even want it to be one day of class. Just one paragraph for a few minutes explaining what it is and not taking any views in either way. Just that it is wrong to target people based on relegion, sex orientation, race etc..

the goal of public schools is to get you ready for the work world. Look up it's creations.

YOU teach your kids whatever the hell you want. I want my kids to learn skills and get sent home. I don't want stupid groups to use my kids as targets of their agendas. Another reason why Private Schools kick the shit out of public schools. I can decide myself what they will or will not learn. How democratic!

You know in la public schools they force american kids to learn spanish in kindergarten?? Not learn english, learn SPANISH.

r

the goal of public schools is to get you ready for the work world. Look up it's creations.

YOU teach your kids whatever the hell you want. I want my kids to learn skills and get sent home. I don't want stupid groups to use my kids as targets of their agendas. Another reason why Private Schools kick the shit out of public schools. I can decide myself what they will or will not learn. How democratic!

You know in la public schools they force american kids to learn spanish in kindergarten?? Not learn english, learn SPANISH.

r
Damn. I can understand why my kids have to learn French in Gr9, but you don't have the same problems that we have with the French.

Top Bottom