Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

Since you are so well versed in "the basics of science", you'd recognize that this trend is artificially imposed on people trying to second-guess humanity's evolutionarily-instilled drive to seek-out a higher power.

I won't deny that humans have a tendency to seek out irrational answers to questions that have no clear answer at the time, we are stuck with our primate brains. However, they are rejecting religion and taking up conspiracy theories and global warming as their substitute for religion.

Yes, there is global warming trend starting centuries ago, long before humans developed major industry but it was after the "little ice age." I have yet to read a paper that establishes humans are the primary contributors to global warming.

It's none of public school's business to teach whether homosexual is right or wrong. Leave that shit to parents. Creationism, Homosexuality, Abortion, Right to Die, How evil white people, whatever - none of their damn business. Teach them 2 + 2, then send them home.

Anotehr reason why Private Schools rock. Lazy ass parents who want public schools to teach them AND RAISE THEM is the reason why public schools think it's their job to teach kids everything about the world for them.

My kids will never see the inside of a public school, ever. Hate your kids - send them to public school. They can then call my kids boss one day.

r

I never proclaimed to be anything,

I met yet another girl last night and we went back to my friends house and I took her downstairs....... but she wouldn't have sex with me. I'm totally cool with that, in a way I like it because I like this girl. I was kissing her alot and I could tell she was totally into me. She is beautiful and very different than other girls I meet. I was very drunk and was being a cocky son of a bitch so maybe that's why she didn't respond back. She also might not be responding back because while I look like some abercrombie looking guy, she's this tatted up rocker chick.

Apparently part of being an abercrombie-looking guy involves having a short memory.

I won't deny that humans have a tendency to seek out irrational answers to questions that have no clear answer at the time, we are stuck with our primate brains. However, they are rejecting religion and taking up conspiracy theories and global warming as their substitute for religion.

Yes, there is global warming trend starting centuries ago, long before humans developed major industry but it was after the "little ice age." I have yet to read a paper that establishes humans are the primary contributors to global warming.

Holy subject change Batman!

But I do agree with your point on global warming. Environmentalism is becoming a new religion as is the animal rights movement, the skinhead movement as well as a lot of new whackjob religions (the gay activist movement is probably a religion too). These are all the deleterious effects from disconnecting people from their evolutionary drive towards traditional religion.

On the radio this morning, they said that the "day off" was barely recognized because no matter what lifestyle people are living these days.......no one can afford to take the day off.

Top Bottom