Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

Why not? :confused:
It should absolutely be a part of sex ed.
Why? I thought that sex education was primarily about pro-creation. They don't talk about orgies or BDSM, so why talk about homosexuality (other then it exists like BDSM)?

Why? I thought that sex education was primarily about pro-creation. They don't talk about orgies or BDSM, so why talk about homosexuality (other then it exists like BDSM)?

Maybe they could incorporate ball clamps, bloodplay and hot wax into sex ed too.

because some of us think homosexuality is a naturally occuring thing that people are born with, rather than an alternative lifestyle choice.

because some of us think homosexuality is a naturally occuring thing that people are born with, rather than an alternative lifestyle choice.

Like religion? Religious tendencies are probably 10 to 20 times more "naturally occurring" in almost every society yet we don't teach that...

(point to Enderj, who first commented on it)

Try that in a "right to work" state like my beloved FL and find your ass can call in gay without pay for the rest of the year, too.

Like religion? Religious tendencies are probably 10 to 20 times more "naturally occurring" in almost every society yet we don't teach that...

(point to Enderj, who first commented on it)

No points to be given out there. You're talking nurture and I'm talking about nature. I'm not suggesting it be something that's given a great amount of detail, but in the human sexuality talks in health class? yeah.

explain bisexuality and women becoming straight at 30. so that 'bisexual gene' has an expiry date and only exists in college chicks at college?

explain anne heche and angelina jolie while your'e at it. So I guess men 'are born with it' and women like anne heche can become gay, straight, bisexual whenever the fuck they want.

And explain men who fuck other men in prison but straight when they get out. I guess prison also creates 'the gay gene'. :)

r

Top Bottom