Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

Perfect!

We have Elementary School teachers taking the day off to discuss how to introduce gayness in the classroom.

I'm not one to flip out about this stuff, but if my local schools teach little kids about homosexuality, i'm gonna kick some serious ass.

High School? eh no.

Elementary School?

F.U.C.K. NO!

In no way shape or form should homoseuality, or even heterosexuality be discussed in elementary schools ever. EVER.

Fuck this country for real. On top of the economical shithole we are in, we have sodomites going around preaching tolerance to sodomy and sexual perversion. That's just what this country needs. NOT!

you sound like a closet homo

There just need to be under the table concessions. The gays should agree to tone down their parades and shit like that, inturn they will
get things like this taught in school. The whole reason they don't want gay rights is because they feel their town will turn into some big giant circue di soleil with naked men swinging from trees through their neighborhood.

What's also ridiculous in scoiety is that you feel weird talking about gay rights to someone because of the implication of someone thinking you have teh gay.

While we're at it, we should also remove teaching about other countries and religion. You don't really need those skills in PS.

You should teach self reliance and resourcefulness.

What's educational about homosexuality?

I mean, other than:

"Some guys like other guys as opposed to girls"

and the same with lesbains.

That is all that needs to be said, if anything at all.(which it doesn't)

Why on earth would anyone want to present small children with homosexuality in the school system?

In the Netherlands, it's cool to be bi/gay and participate in homosexuality. I doubt 40% of Holland is miraculously born gay. The political and social influence there has taught people that homosexuality is cool and acceptable in society as a whole.

Over there, it's not about being born gay or whatever, it's about being cool and fitting the "gay" trend.

Does anyone have the nuts to stand up to these nasty political agendas that teach sexual perversion anymore?

If you are a gay, that is your choice/lifestyle/who you are. I am not gonna hate on you, or even talk to you if I don't have to because I don't know you. But, do NOT start shoving your homosexuality into my kids face. People are gonna get pissed and they are gonna fight back. And they are going to fight back hard.

The gays have come out to the (left side) of the plate swinging for the fences since Prop 8. Those on the other side are gonna play harder because are fighting to protect society. We are standing for morality and keeping our children from corruption and perversion. Those of the pro-gay side are trying to instill their ways on us and we will no stand for it.

Last edited:

I mean, other than:

"Some guys like other guys as opposed to girls"

and the same with lesbains.

That is all that needs to be said, if anything at all.(which it doesn't)

Why on earth would anyone want to present small children with homosexuality in the school system?

In the Netherlands, it's cool to be bi/gay and participate in homosexuality. I doubt 40% of Holland is gay. The political and social influence there has taught people that homosexuality is cool and acceptable in society as a whole.

Over there, it's not about being born gay or whatever, it's about being cool and fitting the "gay" trend.

Does anyone here have the nuts to stand up to these nasty political agendas that teach sexual perversion.

If you are a gay, that is your choice/lifestyle/who you are. I am not gonna hate on you, or even talk to you if I don't have to because I don't know you. But, do NOT start shoving your homosexuality into my kids face. People are gonna get pissed and they are gonna fight back. And they are going to fight back hard.

The gays have come out to the (left side) of the plate swinging for the fences since Prop 8. Those on the other side are gonna play harder because are fighting to protect society. We are standing for morality and keeping our children from corruption and perversion. Those of the pro-gay side are trying to instill their ways on us and we will no stand for it.

And, sadly some people are too wussy to nut-up and stand aginst these people when inside they oppose it. They fear being socially uncool or viewed as an "intolerant bigot."

I may increasingly become a minority against this gay agenda, but I don't care. People can call me whatever they want. I love my family and my community and I will fight to protect what is undoubtedly morally right and true.

Also, I don't know how standing against this agenda is increasingly being called bigoted and intolerant. That's horsecrap. Standing up for what you believe in is not bigotry or intolerance just because it opposes someone elses point of view. It's called a disagreement.

The amount of gay support in the past 2 months has almost doubled. We have celebrities, businessmen, politicians now supporting the gay agenda.

And since the sheep of America always like to believe in what's popular - the support for gay agendas has also increased. If they did a gay marriage vote now, I bet it would pass with flying colors.

r

If a man wants to sleep with another man, that's a person's business. Sure, I'll think that the person is defective (because man/man sex cannot pro-create); but they're free to do what they want PROVIDED that my tax dollars aren't impacted.

If a person wants to worship a zombified jew who's come to Northa America, again that's their business. Again, I would consider them defective (muslims, christians, pagans, I don't care...but don't say anything about my church of superman, I consider them defective for believing in that shit...); but they're free to do what they want PROVIDED that my tax dollars aren't impacted.

I totally agree about your view of shoving gay culture down kids throats because it's different from when I was growing up. In the same vein, I don't think it's beneficial to teach kids about LDS, Kwaznna, or any other religious holiday or organization. I'm sure there are much better and productive things to teach.

You'd be surprised by the flack that I get from my gay friends when I call them defective.

BTW, in case you're wondering, I consider hetro couples who can't or choose not to pro-create as defective also.

And, sadly some people are too wussy to nut-up and stand aginst these people when inside they oppose it. They fear being socially uncool or viewed as an "intolerant bigot."
Yep. Amazing.

I love my family and my community and I will fight to protect what is undoubtedly morally right and true.
Actually, this is where I disagree because your statement is subject from your point of view. On this, I would agree with your statement; but I also understand that my belief is not global so I preface it by say "What I consider to be morally right and true".

Also, I don't know how standing against this agenda is increasingly being called bigoted and intolerant. That's horsecrap. Standing up for what you believe in is not bigotry or intolerance just because it opposes someone elses point of view. It's called a disagreement.
True, but it's much easier to dismiss the argument when you dismiss the person behind it and not the argument itself. Sad, I know.

If a man wants to sleep with another man, that's a person's business.

Totally agree

Sure, I'll think that the person is defective (because man/man sex cannot pro-create); but they're free to do what they want PROVIDED that my tax dollars aren't impacted.

Again, I agree.

If a person wants to worship a zombified jew who's come to Northa America, again that's their business. Again, I would consider them defective (muslims, christians, pagans, I don't care...but don't say anything about my church of superman, I consider them defective for believing in that shit...); but they're free to do what they want PROVIDED that my tax dollars aren't impacted.

Do you have a blue tights prototype yet? lol

I totally agree about your view of shoving gay culture down kids throats because it's different from when I was growing up. In the same vein, I don't think it's beneficial to teach kids about LDS, Kwaznna, or any other religious holiday or organization.

A holiday is just for fun. It's a celebration of religion(well, some of them are.). Though, Religion itself is different from sexuality. On the whole, religion teaches heterosexuality. Though the view of not teaching someone religion is understood, teaching kids about homosexuality as a young child is damaging IMO.

I'm sure there are much better and productive things to teach.

You'd be surprised by the flack that I get from my gay friends when I call them defective.

Lol, I can only imagine.

BTW, in case you're wondering, I consider hetro couples who can't or choose not to pro-create as defective also.

Lol, I understand where you are coming from. From a completely survival, basic human nature point of view this is totally true.

^^^

Top Bottom