Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone done a Master Cleanse?

Diaper Genies are gross anyways. Just take the fucking diaper to the dumpster outside ya lazy turd.

No bro this a Baltimore. I just throw my needles in the drainage on the side of the street.

Kidding - no the county doesn't provide us with anything. We have trash pickup Tuesdays and recycling pickup on Fridays. We buy our own trash cans and recycling bins.

Surprisingly I'm not hungry, this isn't hard at all. I'll try this with beer over a weekend, drink 16oz of beer 6 times a day or every 2 hours or so with water in between and see how I feel.

Real talk?

What's real talk is how asinine it is that there are human beings that exist that think that they are geniuses when they are retarded enough to starve themselves for 10 days and think they are being healthy and smart.

Bro, I'm not even trying to be a dick, but I'm telling that doing that is absolutely horrible to your body. Completely fucking retarded. Honestly. Stop doing it.

And the other thing is, that your body isn't just riddled with toxins that keep you from being healthy. Your liver and kidneys are designed to do that by themselves, filter out anything that is threatening to your body, and if you just east healthy food in the first place you will be just fine.

Aside from fasting for a day every 4 to 8 weeks, you don't need to do anything. The whole "cleanse" concept is a damn hoax and a lie. Don't be stupid and fooled by the bullshit.

And lol @ saying I googled this. I may be a dried up virgin that doesn't know a twat from a tree, but these robs know that when it comes to this stuff, I am about the last person that needs Google anything. Blee dat. Real talk. Lock it up.

I guess I have a choice. Keep doing a fast every couple of years and benefit from the energy I get, mood boost and complete loss of acid reflux OR listen to Dabuffguy on the internet. Hmmm.

Although your post was full of scientific fact I'm going to have to stick with my real world experience. You'll understand one day I hope. Right now, you've been researching and reading about sex. You won't truly understand it until after you give your new wife that 15 seconds of awkwardness and 30 minutes of sobbing.

can i jg?

Top Bottom