Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone care to see video footage of a glock being fired underwater...its pretty Kool

Be sure to shoot full metal jackets for safety. 9MM is OK for this if you drill a small hole behind the firing pin to release pressure.

Maybe they now make a model that requires no modifications. I would suggest caution!

Testosterone boy said:
Be sure to shoot full metal jackets for safety. 9MM is OK for this if you drill a small hole behind the firing pin to release pressure.

Maybe they now make a model that requires no modifications. I would suggest caution!

Yeah, you dont want to do it in above ground pools for example, or at waterparks.

Testosterone boy said:

Dude, are you a fed?

why is that cool, you couldn't really see anything. I was expecting to see the bullet flying out in slow motion and something unusual or something. On second thought I'll be a part of the gang. Wow, that was keen!

rednecks, ponds, and guns. Dubya'd be proud.

Top Bottom