Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone care to counsel me

OXANDRIN

i'm sick of girls thinking i'm a "crazy" i have ADHD and borderline personailty disorder. i can get very manic and make a big mess out of anything. i just can't get into a relationship. i fight with these girls everynight. i am a mean SOB. i am so cruel and barbaric. i can't control myself. this is a post asking for help and some support. i can be a nice person but i am struggleing with it right now. i am sitting here at home because my own friends don't want me going places where i can start insulting some sluts or physically abusing them.

You really need to pray and discover the joys of Satan.

bro seriously why can't i interact with people? i only know how to be normal around older people or when something had to do with money. i do a lot of trading online. i live and die by the markrt, and my personality goes with it

Ever considered Martial Arts then? They're therapuetic and will teach you inner peace. Meditating works as well.

Hell buy some self-help books even, learn to reprogram bad behaviours.

OXANDRIN said:
bro seriously why can't i interact with people? i only know how to be normal around older people or when something had to do with money.

Converse your standards and turn into a geriatric golddigger.

I am extremely adaptable myself, its one of my more exuberant qualities.

So speak from experience, I cannot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom