Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody listen to Mike and Mike in the morning?

K

Kakdiesel

have you been listening to this bullshit this morning???? i normally like it but today they are being boners.

I have been listening recently, cause I can't get Howard in my apt and Imus is a douche bag. They pretty much suck in general.

Anyone know who is in first in the AL East?

i listen to mike and the mechanics

Lets see. 5 man rotation. 162 games per season. Unit pitching every fifth game. approximately 32 starts. Wont win every start but will win most. say he goes 22-10. Yankees win 22 games all year..whoopty doo. who else in that rotation is gonna win a game? heheeheh

Pervis Ellison said:
Lets see. 5 man rotation. 162 games per season. Unit pitching every fifth game. approximately 32 starts. Wont win every start but will win most. say he goes 22-10. Yankees win 22 games all year..whoopty doo. who else in that rotation is gonna win a game? heheeheh

great point - obviously a very knowledgeable and realistic baseball fan. hmm, must be a Sox fan!

I think (on paper) we have a better rotation than last year. Wright and Pavano were great pick ups. Brown is still a bum and will probably be shit the entire year. I am more happy about the lineup. We need to get back to scoring runs with stolen bases and singles as opposed to friggin homers. We have a better lineup for that.

Yea, I listen all the time , but didn't catch them this morning due to a phone call...what was up?

i would take MOOSE over Wright or Pavano any day of the week. Poor Mussina man..you yankee fans ditched on him a long time ago and i actually respect that guy. and obviously i was exaggerrating. yankee fans have no sense of humor ;) by the way will take a picture of me in my t shirt with web cam and use as avatar. I have a navy blue t shirt that reads "Jeter sucks Arod"

Pervis Ellison said:
i see you know your baseball as well as klu knows her diet foods

Pervis Ellison said:
i would take MOOSE over Wright or Pavano any day of the week. Poor Mussina man..you yankee fans ditched on him a long time ago and i actually respect that guy. and obviously i was exaggerrating. yankee fans have no sense of humor ;) by the way will take a picture of me in my t shirt with web cam and use as avatar. I have a navy blue t shirt that reads "Jeter sucks Arod"

Muss has been my favorite Yankee pitcher since day one. I don't think anyone ditched him. He's been good, not great though. A little under achieving, but he has been pretty solid in the playoffs.

bullett said:
Yea, I listen all the time , but didn't catch them this morning due to a phone call...what was up?

I have listened to them for about two years and for some reason today i have realized how corporate they are. meaning obviously they abide by the rule "Dont bite the hand that feeds you." they suck up to evrything about ESPN and ABC sports and they always take the popular road with their opinion and are so adamant about their views that to the lesser ear it sounds like conviction rather than sucking corporate cock

Top Bottom