Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody ever said enough is enough???/

DDS24

Well Im done with the party/club scene completely now. Im not out to preach or anything but Im honestly going though a life change now. a shallow life it is to play every weekend, afterparties, strippers hopped up on coke. Im done with it. been there and done that believe me!! Now its time to look forward to the next stage of my life before I kill myself on all the partying, drugs, strippers and all that goes along with this lifestyle i have been leading. Its scary but also exciting in a way!! any others been through this? I appreciate any positive comments. and believe me, whoever parties and tears it up constantly, this is not a flame at all, fuck im all for it, i have just reached my breaking point and had a reality check after haven almost killed myself and two friends in a car accident while using.

DDs24

Props to you for making a mature decision! I haven't done the drug and stripper scene but have been known to party a few times in my past. If you are serious about your statement, then the best of luck to you. Don't let any weaknesses override your thoughts though or you will be back into it. There comes a time in life when it is time to grow up and I think you realize that the time is now. I got out of partying pretty early in my life after I became a business owner in a small town and you know, news travels fast in a small town. Although I am not a native in my town, everybody knows me and talk is cheap but.....Oh..... how they love gossip! Anyway, good luck and believe in yourself!

hey bro, i feel ya, i did that a couple years ago and hooked up with a good christian girl and almost got married....life was good.
then for some reason about 3 months ago , i had a total change of heart and now i am in the partying lifestyle again and yes the strippers and club rats occupy most of my time.....i am 25 years old and i have owned my business for 6 years...so i know the meaning of responsibility.....i just had to get outta that boring and routine lifestyle

I would love to pick up a stripper. :p

Bullit said:
I would love to pick up a stripper. :p

It's really easy wave a $100.00 in her face and she will probably be yours.

DDS24 said:
Im 25. And have many stories under my belt. Time for the next chapter in my life.

I'm 25 as well bro. I have many stories under my belt, but none of them consist of coke. 25 years is a good time to start a new chapter of your, a time in life where you can finally realize what aspects of life are the most important.

Stay focused on the decision you've come to. I don't think anyone will tell you that it'll be easy. But, as they say, nothing worthwhile ever is.

Good luck!!!
--

props on your decision bro... it's hard sometimes to give up those vices... and the window between recreational and addiction is so close sometimes... good luck to you.

Top Bottom