Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody else get the impression that Bodybyfinaplex........

is a really well read guy? Seems he has read everything from LOTR to Nietzsche and understood it (which is where post people fail miserably).

I really didnt expect this from somebody with that avatar :D j/k

I'll just say that so far I am impressed by the depth and breadth of his knowledge........there aren't many people that I can say that about.

The tip-off is the glasses he is wearing in the avi -- says bookworm to me (albeit a jacked & shredded one).

what......................are you promoting the old stereotype that a good looking, well built man has to be as dumb as an outhouse door???

dude if you want to feel his buttocks can you do it in private.

No way, all bodybuilders are stupid.

Imnotdutcheither, thanks for the complement. Yes, I read alot. I learned to speedread when I was 11, because the book I was reading was too long, and I didn't think I would ever finish until, until I noticed that you do not have to read left to right in order to understand what was written on a page. You can just scan top to bottom much faster.

I'll Never Leave You, your genger is blank. If you are a woman, please show us your tits. If not, go fuck yourself. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Imnotdutcheither, of course my sister always says this double-edged compliment about me:

My brother is the smartest person you will ever meet in your life. He knows everything, about any topic you bring up. His elevator goes all the way to the top floor... but the doors just never seem to open...

Top Bottom