Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody else get the impression that Bodybyfinaplex........

wise proverb say

beware of man in red underpants.

hey I did actually go out with a woman with one leg longer than the other...

my first blow job actually... lovely looking girl, great body, just a bit lop-sided.

BodyByFinaplix said:

Imnotdutcheither, thanks for the complement. Yes, I read alot. I learned to speedread when I was 11, because the book I was reading was too long, and I didn't think I would ever finish until, until I noticed that you do not have to read left to right in order to understand what was written on a page. You can just scan top to bottom much faster.

I'm sitting here wishing I could speed read like that. I can speed read but when it comes to heavy texts (Marx or worse) I lose the meaning and understanding if I do it.

Shit, with Marx I sometimes have to read a paragraph then translate it into real english before I understand lol.

Imnotdutcheither said:

I'm sitting here wishing I could speed read like that. I can speed read but when it comes to heavy texts (Marx or worse) I lose the meaning and understanding if I do it.

Shit, with Marx I sometimes have to read a paragraph then translate it into real english before I understand lol.
lol i am the same way with morgenthaugh

muscles and glasses
turn imnotdutchy on
he likes to ride the horsey
he likes 'em big and strong

he never liked the ladies
it's men he likes to bed
and he's always had a weakness
for underpants that are red

Imnotdutcheither said:
is a really well read guy? Seems he has read everything from LOTR to Nietzsche and understood it (which is where post people fail miserably).

I really didnt expect this from somebody with that avatar :D j/k

I'll just say that so far I am impressed by the depth and breadth of his knowledge........there aren't many people that I can say that about.

Some people actually still do read books you know... :)

Its a lost art. But I love talking to cultured people, makes for far better verbal exchanges.

Know that you´re on the subject(hehe...) read "The Metamorphosis" by Kafka in French and "Candide" by Voltaire in French as well, and then combine that crazy one-two punch with a nice, complex to the core existentialist book like "The Outsider", by Camus.

Now thats literature for you..... :) Can you telll I´m slightly tipsy????

LOL... :)

Fonz

Top Bottom