Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any younger women into even younger men?

mmmmmmmmm, younger women

f82af9e41b9a7f29fb456a7321ad1e5e.jpg

Well I don't know what age you mean by younger women. I'd have to say I probably wouldn't be interested in anyone more than a year younger than me.

I dated a 23 year old when I was 19. And later on, a few who were significantly older than me, 10+ years. Many, I am still friends with. Of course, back then (19) starting off I was still making 40K a year which may have helped. Although, I understand that 40k is 10 percent of what the average EF member makes, it wasn't too bad for a 19-20 year old. So, I didn't need to shop at 7-11 or take my skateboard on dates. In other words, there are always exceptions.

I know a guy who dates older women(milfs but hot ones) he is 21 but he makes good money though, owns a house and has couple of luxury cars in his garage...

I think girls look at the financial situation most of the time if they date young

sconoscuito said:
I know a guy who dates older women(milfs but hot ones) he is 21 but he makes good money though, owns a house and has couple of luxury cars in his garage...

I think girls look at the financial situation most of the time if they date young

Yep, I think the word you are looking for is...potential. They will invest their time in you if they see it may pay off in the future. I know it is a crass generalization but that has been my experience ( limited as it is). Doesn't bother me though, because it works both ways. I am sure there may come a time that I am no longer interested in older women. example-- if I live till 50.

Paulo said:

Yep, I think the word you are looking for is...potential. They will invest their time in you if they see it may pay off in the future. I know it is a crass generalization but that has been my experience ( limited as it is). Doesn't bother me though, because it works both ways. I am sure there may come a time that I am no longer interested in older women. example-- if I live till 50.

I believe this is called us men trading our 40 year old broads in for two 20 year olds. LOL

There is this cute guy at the bar I work at hitting on me but he is too young still in University (under grade). But I do like flirting with him!

Judging anyone because of there age is a superficial as any other method.

Which, obviously, makes me a hippocrite (see above posts). But I felt the need to throw that thought out there anyways.
Although, age doesn't really have much to do with my dating decisions. If she is hot and friendly, then it don't matter if she is 18 or 45.

Truth.

Top Bottom