Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are any of you organ donors?

If you mean as in registered organ donor then yes I am.

If you mean have I, then no I haven't.

Know anyone that want's to buy a kidney?

$5,000,000.00 ( I would do that in a heartbeat!!!)

No, because 1)I am paranoid that if one is an organ donor, then medical professionals will not do "as much" to keep you kickin', since organs are in high demand, and 2)I wonder if when you die and go to (insert place you think you go here) ________ if you'll need your shit...:)

I am not, thing is they can only take you organs if you are in a bed half dead on life support. Most people are probably greased at the scene of the accident so how practical is that?

I am an organ donor.

I was going to be selfish and not be, I used to say, fuck I don’t want to be buried with no heart etc, but now, I realise that people need my organs if I die, young kids, older people, I am happy to give it to them.

I refuse to give my organs to illegal immigrants.

I will never again register on my drivers license to be an organ donor...A friend I grew up with who's father has been a Dr at just about every hospital in the Houston area at one time or another has told me some horror stories of what happens to some of the unlucky people

I have made my wishes clear that if I die then my faimly should donate all that can be donated to help save someones life including all my blood if it could be used

Top Bottom