Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

hold on, I just woke from a nap, I'm only good for witty one liners for the next hour or so until my brain starts functioning again.

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

Not that it ever functioned correctly in the first place.

lol witty one liners okay im going to eat some tuna and flax

then bed reply to this in the morning

marketing in sports or fitness...

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future

Faizakafez said:
lol witty one liners okay im going to eat some tuna and flax

then bed reply to this in the morning

marketing in sports or fitness...

Yeah, tomorrow will have to work. I gotta shower soon, got a wimmin coming over later tonight.

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future

Pay attention monkey!!

lol I forgot about this thread.

SublimeZM said:
how would a college kid who just lives to lift and is willing to excitedly learn everything above and beyond whats expected of him make it, or even break into your feild?

Uh... not even sure I'd recommend it. It would not only take years to get established it might also take some luck. Worse case scenario though you can make a decent living just doing sales on a showroom floor. And it pertaining to fitness it might make it even enjoyable.

PuddleMonkey said:
Uh... not even sure I'd recommend it. It would not only take years to get established it might also take some luck. Worse case scenario though you can make a decent living just doing sales on a showroom floor. And it pertaining to fitness it might make it even enjoyable.
okay so i guess that path isnt gunna work...hopefully i can get super lucky and become a strength coach for a team! fuck thatd be rediculously amazing

Unfortunately the practice of selling X numbers of units in order to get a certain percentage of market penatration does infact lead the smaller guys being pushed out of business...

You need capital and a good strategy before just trying to start a business

avidinternet said:
No, most businesses go out of business quickly.

Top Bottom