Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

so what would you recommened?

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

Rep- To be a rep for some of these companies/manufactures it takes a certain breed. You'll be traveling a lot so if you have a wife, husband, or kids at home its going to wear on you fast. Money isn't the best (depends on location/cost of living), but then on the upside you're on the road a lot so you usually don't have a boss looking over your shoulder all the time. You do a lot of going around from state to state visiting the clients in your area/region and answering any questions, concerns, etc. Basically you're trying to persuade them to push your products onto people/businesses instead of the other guys. You'll also talk about the upcoming equipment and any changes/upgrades that were made. You're usually paid both salary and bonuses based on the amount of sales in your area/region.

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future

Faizakafez said:
so what would you recommened?

Depends on the individual and their skills/strong points.

Some areas sales are great, others that have nothing but shitty chain stores like Busy Body it sucks. So a lot of things can factor in.

okay im planning on marketing/advertising

any thoughts?

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future

Faizakafez said:
okay im planning on marketing/advertising

any thoughts?

Yes. Please die. kthxbye

Wait, you serious?

yea shit monkey

puddle monkey, so basically with the area your in for a comfortable lifestyle you pretty much have to make all the right connections...how would a college kid who just lives to lift and is willing to excitedly learn everything above and beyond whats expected of him make it, or even break into your feild?

Top Bottom