Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future (very serious thread, but jokes are welcome, since its C&C afterall)

avidinternet said:
Exactly, so work for yourself doing what you love and you can still sit on that fat wallet while being happy.

Any way you look at it you still have to make it all happen.
precisely why im taking a step back and reconsidering my choices and need to start working at something i like enough to make it happen

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future

javaguru said:
Thanks Tony Robbins.... :)

Not Tony Robbins, just sayin that if you work as a drone for someone else they get rich and you get a paycheck.

Not so common sense unfortunately :)

Re: Are any of you EFers in the fitness industry that can help me out with my future

avidinternet said:
Not Tony Robbins, just sayin that if you work as a drone for someone else they get rich and you get a paycheck.

Not so common sense unfortunately :)
Best way to get rich.....start a business....

javaguru said:
Best way to get rich.....start a business....

No, most businesses go out of business quickly.

avidinternet said:
No, most businesses go out of business quickly.
and most people change careers numerous times....Ross Perot went bankrupt several times before hitting the mark.

crazyjoe said:
What kind of money do they make?
it reallly depends on how much you can attract clientelle or what you do with the degree like java said,

personally im gunna try and finish out my undergrad in what im doing now (bio-engineering) and then specialize into sports medicine or somethign in grad school (hopefully). this way i can milk more money with the titles and degrees i get.

but i need start looking into making contacts and just talkign with people who took similar paths so i know what to expect, look for, deal with, try and achieve, etc, or anything that could help me. my family is all academics and dont even know where to begin when it comes to helping me out with this kinda shit so im on my own and trying to talk to as many people as are willing to talk with me about it

SublimeZM said:
it reallly depends on how much you can attract clientelle or what you do with the degree like java said,

personally im gunna try and finish out my undergrad in what im doing now (bio-engineering) and then specialize into sports medicine or somethign in grad school (hopefully). this way i can milk more money with the titles and degrees i get.

but i need start looking into making contacts and just talkign with people who took similar paths so i know what to expect, look for, deal with, try and achieve, etc, or anything that could help me. my family is all academics and dont even know where to begin when it comes to helping me out with this kinda shit so im on my own and trying to talk to as many people as are willing to talk with me about it
Fuck me! You sound like you got your head on straight bro. I fucked up big time at your age, and now I'm sort of in the same boat. I want to change fields completely, and get into something in the medical or fitness field. I just have alot of worries about going about it. You sound pretty smart aside from the weed j/k.

crazyjoe said:
Fuck me! You sound like you got your head on straight bro. I fucked up big time at your age, and now I'm sort of in the same boat. I want to change fields completely, and get into something in the medical or fitness field. I just have alot of worries about going about it. You sound pretty smart aside from the weed j/k.
what kind of worries? all i do is worry about shit, im a worryer not a doer, and thats something i need to change, big time

SublimeZM said:

See right here you are wasting time and money and potential income revenue for several years that could get you ahead in the game.

Not to mention debt that you will rack up with the education bills.( before anyone starts, I did go to and complete college)

But it's good you are trying to figure it all out for yourself. Kudos to you for that.

Family is an invaluable asset when planning your future and how to navigate in the financial world.

My family talked about business with us our whole life so we grew up knowing that we could make it on our own and that we have to be able to depend on ourselves in order to make any real bank.

But a lifetime of financial wisdom cannot be shared in a post.

The yourself thing is seriously true advice and not meant as a pep talk.

Top Bottom