Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any of yall have on demand? recommend me a good movie in the on demand premium channels (hbo, cinemax, starz etc)

i have the movie package and most of them suck
it's good for sopranos
watch the tudors on showtime, lotsa tits and violence

im in the mood for a movie, not a show...i hate getting shows that dont completely end itself. like entourage is good because it ends on a positve note and ur not necessarily waiting for the next one, u can go to sleep and watch another one later without stressing about whatsgunna happen.

thats why i like movies, 2 hours, and boom ur satisfiied (usually)

beverly hills cop was one that i tried watching
same with 48 hrs...i couldn't do more than 10-15 minutes
watch the tudors it's a good show

Re: any of yall have on demand? recommend me a good movie in the on demand premium ch

wtf you're supposed to be deadlifting not watching some noodlekeg movie story about some bitch ass

Re: any of yall have on demand? recommend me a good movie in the on demand premium ch

swole said:
wtf you're supposed to be deadlifting not watching some noodlekeg movie story about some bitch ass
i already lifted today

SublimeZM said:
i already lifted today

you must forgive steroid swole, he's on a new plane right now.

you'll know the feeling in a couple of years :)

calveless wonder said:
you must forgive steroid swole, he's on a new plane right now.

you'll know the feeling in a couple of years :)
he lost his virginity?

Top Bottom