Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any regular marijuana smokers seen/tried med marijuana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gambino said:
i'm a hardcore basehead and a premo 1/4th can last me 4 weeks
2 zips a week and you be one string out mofo

thats about how I am now
with no job and smokin all day I'd imagine you could burn through it pretty quick..you'd be a worthless pile of flesh no doubt though

ok sir's this chick has an inoperable brain tumor which will kill her in less than a year.. i dont think it really matters how much she can smoke her dr. just hooked her up cause he feels for her.. and shes cool with him..

she began smoking pot and told her dr that it made her feel great so he prescribed it to her.. however its her doctor thats in oregon or wherever the fuck she used to live so all the shit has to get shipped from her mama which is actually pretty illegal.. no prescribed weed in florida i dont think at least?

Delinquent said:
anyone tried the thc pills that are given also?
Marinol? nope
I cut down a lot, I was smoking everyday for 4+ years, by the last year it was like a puff to get to bed, I feel 100x better now.

Phaded said:
ok sir's this chick has an inoperable brain tumor which will kill her in less than a year.. i dont think it really matters how much she can smoke her dr. just hooked her up cause he feels for her.. and shes cool with him..

she began smoking pot and told her dr that it made her feel great so he prescribed it to her.. however its her doctor thats in oregon or wherever the fuck she used to live so all the shit has to get shipped from her mama which is actually pretty illegal.. no prescribed weed in florida i dont think at least?

No prescribed marijuana isn't legal in florida yet

Phaded said:

are you reffering to one sir or plural?
if it was plural "sirs"
would be better :)

I still say that's how Obama is going to get the debt paid, legalized MJ... but you have to register to vote dem to get the prescription filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom