Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any real REAL REAL LIFe bookies out there? personal experiance?

tiger88

ok not this karma shit. can you see? dont be achild

ok any real life bookies out there? u know where u go and pay in cash and he pays back or just keeps your money when your dumb ass beats on the colts.

stories? serious

i have a bookie thu his gf and he isnt big time just a fucking trick who does it on the side.... i maybe bet a few things here or there

how illegal is it become a bookie? they make money? good money? fill me in

you have to be good and networked to really blow up...a lopsided event can bust the small time guy...you need to be able to lay bets off to other bookies to even the odds. and that takes a bit of connections i would imagine

Gambino said:
you have to be good and networked to really blow up...a lopsided event can bust the small time guy...you need to be able to lay bets off to other bookies to even the odds. and that takes a bit of connections i would imagine

Yes.....a good bookie will have the ability to lay bets off on a big fish and just make his money from the juice,if not they will have to get really lucky or they will eventually go broke.

Deterass said:
Yes.....a good bookie will have the ability to lay bets off on a big fish and just make his money from the juice,if not they will have to get really lucky or they will eventually go broke.

for instance, say you live in tennesse...of course everyone is gonna bet on the vols, if they cover your fucked unless you can unload some of the action to someone, say in maine, who wouldn't have as many peeps layin on the vols...

You also need to know the lines and when they change and actually CHANGE them constantly to your advantage.

and you need to know what 20Times means. lol

gonelifting said:
You also need to know the lines and when they change and actually CHANGE them constantly to your advantage.

and you need to know what 20Times means. lol

easy to get the lines, fuck anybody can with the internets...thanks again al gore :heart:

Top Bottom